Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 38 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by fluffnstuff Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:46 pm

We can't open the cans of food with our paws. Hoomans are our staff anyway.

Junko
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 38 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:37 am

I tried the face pats this morning. My meowmy was sleeping on the couch because my caddy sounded like a freight train. He snores like crazy so my meowmy sometimes abandons the giant cat bed. When it started getting brighter, I had to pat her face to say it is time to feed the kitties. She was very obedient and got up. But do you know that she fed the grass eaters first? What gall!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:28 am

Some list of priorities. You would think you be fed first since you got your meowmy up. My hooman feeds us first before she does anything for herself.

Junko
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:43 pm

GASP!! Yes, that was traumatic. Still there is an excellent reason for that. Grass eaters can tear their houses apart when fed late, not only that they have delicate tummies. If fed late they can get very sick, that can cost a lot of green papers. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:30 am

My meowmy told me I can see the grass eaters from my strolly if I want. It has been very cold outside-y so I told her no. In the spring time though, I am going to go look at these things. They seem very big to be so delicate. I think they are put together wrong if they are so fragile.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:05 pm

They're very pretty Mouski, especially the kind your Meowmy has. The are one of the world's oldest breeds. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:59 pm

My mama doesn't have to go outside to put food out. She put food at two windows for birds once in awhile.

Jack
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:53 pm

MOL! those grass eaters are outside-y for all night. My meowmy says it is warm outside-y, so they are out. They are silly and seemed to like it, but I think they are very silly. I like my bed.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:56 pm

They can be silly and unlike cats and dogs, especially cats that don't understand creature comforts. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:35 pm

They like to get dirty too. My meowmy had to get mud off of them yesterday so they could wear raincoats. She came in and had to get in the inside-y rain. I think it is SO silly to get wet on purpose. I got wet once and never want to do it again!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:26 pm

I understand. They are silly at times. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:52 am

Friends, my meowmy is sick-y. She is sneezing and sniffing. She said that she does not have the big virus that everyone is talking about and will not go to the vet. She is feeling sorry for herself and drinking the yucky brown waters she likes. I think she should spend time with kitties. We will put on the healing paws.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:53 pm

Personally Mouski, I think she go to the vet but then I'm not known for taking my own advice. Still healing paws are the best known cure for all ailments. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:38 pm

Tia Sue, she says her vet just had a kitten and she does not want to see the substitute one. She says she does not feel too bad, just annoyed at sniffling and sneezing. She is going to rest with me on the giant cat bed and enjoy the sun puddles. Smile

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:26 pm

Mouski, wonderful news about your Meowmy's vet. I understand about the seeing the substitute. Just makes sure she gets plenty of rest and drinks a lot of water. Sun puddles and along with cuddles from my niece and nephew should set her to rights. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:36 pm

Friends, I have learned to take my pills almost by myself. My meowmy lifts me to my chair and puts my treats on the arm. Then she holds me and says "open the kitty mouth" and I open up. She pops the pill in and I get treats. I did not know pills were that easy, but I like my treats so much that I figured it out pretty quick.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:08 pm

That's wonderful Mouski. I knew were a good boy. I'm glad you're doing so well. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:01 pm

I have been taking thyroid medicine every night for the past few years. My mama says it's to help me maintain good quality of life. She gives it too me and I usually don't fight her.

Jack
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:45 pm

You and Mouski are the best. Even better than Antonio was. He was okay but not as good as y'all Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:39 pm

I learned from my brother Gateway. He had to take lots of pills. My meowmy put them all into one bigger capsule and used a pill popper. My pills are so small I do not need a pill popper.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:13 pm

That's good. You're such a good boy Mouski. Your Meowmy is the bestest. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:07 pm

My meowmy went to get me more foods today. She says there is not a problem getting it, but we were almost out anyway. My new crunchies came to the porch from the nice guy in the brown truck too. I am ready for whatever this emergency is. I do not think it is an emergency. It just means I get to see my meowmy and caddy more. That is not bad.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:33 pm

I agree that anything that helps you see Meowmy and caddy more is good but this could also be very bad. Maybe this nice guy in the brown truck will give you treats. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:44 am

He gives my doggie treats, but he has not brought me any. My meowmy has a very big jar of them already and she says if we get more too soon they will go bad. My meowmy says she will not panic at this point. We have what we need, and she is going to be able to go to the people food store once in a while to get what she needs for her and caddy so it will be ok. They are washing a lot of stuff and making sure to rub in enough dirt from the yard and the grass eaters to stay healthy.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:33 pm

Your Meowmy is very wise. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next