Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 39 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:24 pm

My doggie got to play with his friends today. He says the peoples did not come close to each other. His play has a place he can go to leave the car and then go to the play area without having to have people come close to each other. It sounds weird. I do know that my Winnie sister and I got to delay our appointments because peoples are staying far away from each other. I am kind of glad because I saw the doctor too much just a little while ago.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 39 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:04 pm

That's good that your doggie got to go to his play date. I know you weren't unhappy about your vet appointments. Hopefully things will calm down soon. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:06 am

MOL. No vet for us. MOL MOL

But... Meowmy says if it goes on too long we will need to go with the new way to see the doctor. She is very nice to me, but I still hate going. I hope things do get better so my meowmy can go with me. (Oh yeah... and my sister too.)

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:53 pm

LOL!! Well I'm glad someone is happy with all of this. I'm sure things will sort themselves out, I don't think it will be anytime soon though
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:32 pm

My doggie's play group is cancelled for a while. He is very sad. He says he will miss his dog friends. He doesn't really know how to play with kitties. My meowmy says he will need extra walks and if the weather is nice we might get to go in the strolly.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:14 pm

I'm sorry your doggie's play date has been cancelled. I know right now everyone needs an outing. Hopefully the weather will be nice and everyone can go on walks. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:21 am

Today is not good for walks, Tia Sue. It is cloudy and windy and rainy.We had windows open yesterday, but today they are closed and there are no sun puddles. My doggie got his allergy shot so he is sleepy anyway. Maybe later we will be able to go out. Today, my meowmy is going to get my pills and we are going to snug.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:38 pm

It was the same here, still a good day for naps. I even turned on the warm blanket. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:03 pm

I do not know if we will see sun puddles again, friends. It is cloudy and my meowmy says it is going to rain again. My sister, my doggie, and I are planning to nap. My caddy will probably be home too. He has not had to stay home because of the icky sickness. He works outside-y and away from other people, so he is pretty safe.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:55 pm

I hope see sun puddles again, we just had them back for the longest time. I napping is gone plan for when it's rainy. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 pm

Today we had them. I was very happy. The birds were back at the windows and I got to sit in my tree and watch them. The sun shines on my tree so it is the perfect place for afternoon sleeps. My meowmy says I might get to go strolling tomorrow. It is the only thing she does away from the house now.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:54 pm

It was really wonderful here today too. Plenty of sun puddles. I didn't see the birds but I could hear them Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:39 am

Today is not as sunny. My meowmy says it will be very warm, but we are going to keep the windows closed since it might be wet. Maybe tomorrow I will go strolling.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:29 am

Same here. Not totally overcast but not sunny either. Wandered out to get some breakfast, it's chilly too. Hopefully you can go strolling tomorrow. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:25 pm

I did not go strolling today. My meowmy said it was not as warm as the weatherman said it was going to be. But, it is almost April, so I expect my hummingbirds to come back and windows to be open soon.

Mouski

Mouski's Meowmy: Windows will not be open until the solid yellow pollen air is not solid or yellow.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:33 pm

Dank and chilly here today. And at one point it poured down rain. We have mold here because of all the rain. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:52 pm

That is how we were yesterday. It cleared up in the afternoon and I got some sun puddles. Today was very nice. My doggie said it was super windy and he thought he would go flying instead of walking.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:05 pm

WOW!! that is windy. We have a cold front moving and it's back to winter again here. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:21 am

It is very nice here now. Not very warm but very pretty. The grass eaters are getting their nails done, so they are inside. Doggie says they are none too happy about it either. They want to be outside-y because the grass is coming up.I will enjoy my sun puddles today and maybe snug with my meowmy because she does not have to work today.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:19 pm

I'm glad it's nice there now. A front has moved in and it's cold and gloomy here. Grass eaters are funny about having their nails done, some don't mind it, some hate it. Hope you had a nice snuggle with your Meowmy. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:13 am

It is cloudier today, but I get some sun puddles sometimes. I have been watching the birdies. They are flying around and one banged into the window. It made a big noise and my meowmy was worried that it was hurt. She went outside-y to look, but the birdie had flown away. MOL

Today she is putting up outside-y things to keep birdies from getting hurt by banging into the house.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:15 pm

It's cold, wet, and miserable here. Good day to stay in and nap. No bird watching here I'm sad to say. glad the bird was okay. Your Meowmy is a kind person. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:16 pm

It was very dreary most of the day here too. My meowmy did lots of errands and then came home and took a nap. My sister slept on her and I slept in my chair. My meowmy says tomorrow she will wash the little blanket on my chair. I have been putting on my summer furs and the winter ones are all over the blanket.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:24 pm

WASH THE BLANKET!!!!No, it's just right. At least that was Antonio's attitude towards the couch slip cover. I had to wash that once a month. It was always covered in black fur. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:31 am

Yeah. I am not fussy about it, but it makes my caddy sneeze. My meowmy is wondering how she will wash the grass eater rugs. They did not wear them very often because it was warm (she says). But they are very messy. She usually goes somewhere called the laundromat to wash the rugs, but she does not want to do that now. She does not want to use our big machine at home because it is not designed for that. She said she might need to do something called Old School and wash them with the hose and a stick.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next