Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 20 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:14 pm

My caddy is keeping me safe while the booms are happening. My meowmy says she is afraid she might survive now. She was better in the morning, but now she is grumpy. This cold has to go away so my nice snuggle meowmy comes back and she is not grumpy.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 20 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:09 pm

I'm glad your caddy is capably filling in. Is he giving you extra treats. Be patient, colds take time. Keep up the cuddles and healing purrs. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:24 pm

She has recovered! She actually played with me a little and turned on my TOY. (I love my TOY.) She is still a little sleepier than usual, but I like snugging, so that is not bad. Today, she played with the grass eaters, so I think she is on the mend. She says I have magic paws that made everything better.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:15 pm

That's wonderful. There is nothing better than healing kitty purrs and cuddles. What is your TOY My staff needs to get me a TOY. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:25 pm

It is a string that tosses itself. I love it. Sometimes I play hard with it and sometimes I just like the purr sounds it makes while the string goes. The other day I was very tired, and I just watched it. It was still fun even though I was not chasing it.

http://www.moodypet.com/product/fling-ama-string/
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:36 pm

I will have my staff check it out. She usually says no, tells me I've got more toys than Bast herself and that I don't play with most of them. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:52 am

My meowmy says the same thing. She says she saw this one on sale and couldn't resist. I do love string toys. Those are the ones I use most. My brother chases the stuffed shmousies.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:45 pm

I get bored easily and Meowmy gets cranky. Sometimes she gives away the toys I'm not playing with anymore. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:22 pm

I ask to play TOY every morning. Sometimes I play for 5 minutes, and sometimes I play for a long time. After play, it is nap time. I am training my meowmy to turn on TOY for me when I ask. She is a difficult student.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:25 pm

I know they can be so slow sometimes. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:18 pm

And stubborn too! I am still trying to train my staff to feed me at the slightest whim, fluff my pillow, massage me, give me endless treats, you name it. I am an old gent and look the part now so I am ENTITLED to anything and everything without question.
bij

Bij is so thin it's frightening, we're worried. He asks for food but half the time doesn't eat it. He eats so little and sleeps so much. And wants to snuggle nearly constantly. Sometimes I think he knows his time here on this side of the bridge is growing short.....
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:22 pm

Fif, I think he does. Will he eat Science Diet's a/d. It's a high calorie food that Ascot did well on. Meowmy.

I know mine forgot to fill the kibble dish over night. Really!! What's up with that. Tonio

Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:09 pm

GK is getting very thin too. Older kitties just don't keep the weight on. It's amazing that GK and Bij used to be (ahem) fluffy at one point.

Friends, my brother IS skinny. I have to watch over him while he sleeps in the bathroom. I think he likes the cool floor. I just feel like I need to make sure nothing happens while he sleeps because he doesn't wake up as fast as he used to.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:37 pm

Right now Antonio is holding on to his fluff, still I watch him like a hawk. That's wonderful that you are keeping watch over your brother. Meowmy.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:10 pm

I agree, you are being a very good brother Mouski, keeping watch over GK while he sleeps.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:11 pm

My brother and I got to sleep on the giant cat bed together today. My meowmy said it was too hot to go outsidey, so my brother stayed inside for naps. He was very hungry today and ate half of my breakfast. I will share with him because he he is skinny.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:23 pm

I love napping on the Giant Bed, I get the draft from the cold air when it's running and the draft from the ceiling fan. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:15 am

Our cold airs are on the floor, so I don't get the draft when I am on the giant cat bed. But, my meowmy rigs a big fan to sweep across the bed so I get airs that way. The ceiling fan makes funny noise, so she says it is retired until repairs can be made to the ceiling and a new fan can come.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:44 pm

The vent for ours is near the ceiling so it blows over the Giant Cat Bed. Antonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:49 am

Ours is in the living room by the couch. If I sleep right in the middle of the couch I get the full benefit of the cool airs blowing across my fur.
bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

Ours are in ceilings upstairs and in the floors downstairs. I sleep on the vents when it is hot, and soak up all the cool airs. My doggie showed me this game and I think it is funny to make my meowmy complain that she doesn't feel cool airs.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:14 pm

Still share some with your Meowmy. Right now I'm trying to make mine feel better. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:28 pm

My brother was a BAD kitty today. My meowmy says he pooped in the bath tub. I never get in there because I might get WET. I have no idea what he was thinking. Our potties are clean. He was very naughty and is outside now. I am still inside under my fan.

In happier news, my meowmy picked the first beans. I love beans. She gave me one and I chased it around. It finally gave up and died, so I let my doggie eat it.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:08 pm

Not that is not good mi amigo. He may not be feeling and he is old, so maybe he is getting forgetful. I've been snugging with Meowmy who is still feeling poorly. Tonio

Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:59 am

He tells me he was mad because my meowmy would not let him play outsidey. It was very hot, and she said all kitties have to stay insidey. I do not care, but he loves his time out there where it is very big. I told him he better behave today or she will be mad and make him stay in the room with the potties.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next