Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 21 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:20 pm

Outsidey is not safe, it's way to hot along with other dangers. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 21 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:06 pm

He went outsidey for a little while today. He seems a lot happier. Right now, he is asleep on the bathroom floor. He likes it there. I think it's too hard.

Today, my meowmy got some beans from the garden. I love beans! I like to chase them and I like to eat them. My meowmy says I can smell them since I always get on the counter to ask for some. She says she planted extra this year so I can have my own.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:24 am

I'm glad he's feeling better. Beans sound interesting but I'm a really fussy eater. It drives Meowmy to distraction. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:28 am

You don't need to eat them, amigo. You can just chase them and kill them. They are fun to beat up. They are like strings that bounce!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:36 am

Now that sounds like fun. I need to see if Meowmy will buy some so I can one to play with. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:43 pm

We had booms today. I hate those. I had to hide under the giant cat bed. I was sleeping on it like a kitty should and then, BOOM. Not happy about it. My brother told me he was outsidey in the barn when it came and he wasn't scared. I think he is very silly.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:28 pm

I think he is too, still we had them too. I hid behind the pantry shelf. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:40 pm

We were supposed to have booms last night, but they did not come. Maybe I scared them away. I hope I did. They do not need to visit.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:42 pm

They came this afternoon and early evening, I was frightened and went into my safe space. they have gone away now and I'm ready for my evening noms. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Evening noms were very good here today. I ate mine and part of my brother's. He left me some because he ate some of my breakfast. My meowmy was going somewhere, so I was saving space for treats because she always gives treats when she goes places. I don't want her to know, but I kind of like it when she goes places.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:22 pm

I don't like it when mine goes places. I worry, what if something happened to her. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:16 pm

I'm sure nothing will happen to her Tonio. But if something ever did, heaven forbid, you would have someone else to take good care of you. You won't ever be alone again mi amigo.
bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:11 pm

Thank you for your reassurance, mi amigo. I hate being alone and the thought of going back to that place makes me anxious. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:42 pm

You will never go there again. Like Bij said, your friends will always take care of you if your meowmy needs help.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:09 pm

Thank you for your kind words. It was Sunny Day so we were exceptionally lazy. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:31 pm

Friends, my brother stayed outside-y all night! My meowmy was mad at him once she was not scared that something happened to him. He was very hungry when he came inside-y. I told him he better behave himself or he won't get to go out any more. He stayed inside-y all day. My meowmy said it was very hot so he would not be able to go out no matter what.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Your poor Meowmy must have been beside herself with worry. What was he thinking. He's no longer the young bon vivant cat he used to be. Please talk some sense into him. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:02 pm

Yes, please talk some sense into him before he gives your meowmy a heart attack from worry!
bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:31 pm

He has been trying to apologize, but I tell him that isn't what my meowmy wants. She wants him to behave. Tomorrow, he might get to go in the play pen while she walks the doggie, and then he can come inside when she gets back. My meowmy says I am not allowed to spend alone time in the playpen. I get scaredy sometimes, and she doesn't want that while she is gone.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:56 pm

I hope he likes the play pen. It sounds like fun, right now it's way too hot here in Dallas to spend any time at outside. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:32 pm

He didn't go in the playpen today. He just got to go outside-y. I am not sure how he doesn't get scared, but he likes it. My meowmy kept checking on him, and he was in the grass by the back porch. Our weather is very nice, so I was sleeping on the bench on the back porch. It is right under the window, so I got fresh airs on my whiskers.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:46 pm

We are under an excessive heat advisorary here. It's deadly hot here. Meowmy put bowls of ice for the Rodent Patrol. She said it was cooler in the kitchen than it was outside. She was supposed to go out tonight but said it was to bloody hot. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:08 pm

Oh no! It is cool and breezy here. My meowmy says rain is coming. It is a good thing. My birdies have been looking thirsty even though meowmy puts out water for them. She says that if it was not supposed to rain, we would have open windows.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:46 pm

I wish it was the same here. Meowmy put out extra water for everyone here. She put ice in it like she does mine. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:17 am

Ice is weird isn't it? My meowmy does that sometimes here and I like to bat it around in the water dish. She gave some to the grass eaters the other day. The two new ones were curious and the big one said he was scared, but I think he was faking it.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next