Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to be a great-aunt...again

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm going to be a great-aunt...again - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm going to be a great-aunt...again

Post by fiffur Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Still waiting for the baby.......
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

I'm going to be a great-aunt...again - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm going to be a great-aunt...again

Post by bpaquet Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:45 pm

Taking its sweet time. Smile
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Had a nice visit with my niece and nephew in law yesterday, short visit today. She knows the reality of labor and is not afraid of it. But the reality of being 100% responsible for the raising and wellbeing of another human being is starting to sink in. I told her she and Zack would be great parents, not to worry. She has a lot of family to help if she needs it. He plans on being a very hands on dad, which is a good thing.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:32 am

HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! 7:25 last night after 14 hours labor, 4 hours pushing.......and my niece ended up having a C-section. Poor girl. 8.5# 21". Haven't told the name yet.

I just knew the little guy was waiting for snow. We got a dusting of it last night.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Flower Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:53 am

Congrats!

Welcome to the world, Baby Boy!

Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:21 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hopefully there will a name and snaps soon.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:37 am

Reed Sayner Stewart. He's such an adorable lil boy! If she's still in the hospital we're going up to see my niece and my lil cutie tomorrow.

If you can get on facebook look up either Zack Stewart or Miranda Stewart for Reed's very first pic!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Wonderful name.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:46 am

He's so cute! I can tell he's grown some too. Gunnar is a bit jealous....every time you bend down to get closer to the baby he's right there as if to say "I'm here too!" He even tried to steal mom's coat to go lay on. He sure loves his grandma.

Gotta remember to send the pics I have of the newest toys and of Reed! The hunting outfit I made fit except for the hat....it's a tad too small.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2