Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

3 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 4 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by fluffnstuff Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:21 pm

Arwen pawed me when she wanted food dish taken care of. She had an expansive vocabulary while she was watching birds.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 4 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:44 pm

Bud sounds like a rusty hinge. Patch has this weird cry. That's the only way I can describe it. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:32 pm

I have squeaks and chirps, and a very sad sounding cry. I try not to use that unless there is something very wrong. I give mom squeaks to let her know she needs to pay attention. And I talk to my toys. I love my pink and white sock. I carry it and tell it stories.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:45 pm

Patch has a silent meow. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:17 am

I sometimes do that too. My brother, GK, taught me how. He did that when he first came and then he didn't talk much besides squeaking. My meowmy called him Squeak Face. MOL

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:18 am

Very Happy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:46 pm

Lorien had squaks. Junko has a high pitch cry.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:20 pm

I have been talking a lot. Since my cousin doggie went home, my toys came back. I have two socks that I like to take on adventures. I tell them stories and bring them to my food dish so they can have snacks.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:24 pm

I've noticed Bud playing with toys occassionly. It's like he's learning what play is. I know he's well acquanted with nap and nom. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:24 am

Tia Sue,

I decided that to honor my departed cousin, Tonio, I would like pumpkin. I know he did not enjoy it, but my meowmy thinks he talked to me and said how good it is for me. I ate some from my doggie's breakfast, and now my meowmy says I can have a little on my breakfasts too. I wanted to let you know that Tonio is fine and is enjoying his time with my brother Gateway. They are mounting rodent attacks and chasing birdies.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:58 pm

That's great Mouski, Antonio was such a fussy eater. And thank you for letting me know that he is fine. I miss him so much. I'm sure he and Gateway are putting the fear of Bast in the squirrels. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:18 pm

Friends, I am sleepy. We had very hot days and some rain, and now it is not so hot and there were sunny puddles. I spent my day on the giant cat bed, and got up only for noms. My meowmy says soon the windows will be open, so I need to save up my energy. Also, growing winter furs is hard work for a kitty.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:21 pm

It was extremely hot here too. I've found a new place to live and it has a balcony so Bud and Patch can have outside time. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:41 pm

Few weeks ago, Antonio and Jack came into my mind at the same time. It made me wonder if the two met each other.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:44 pm

I'm sure they did. As Shakespeare wrote there is more between heaven and earth that is dreamt of in your philosphies.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:00 pm

Junko is confused. I have this week off from work and she wondered why I was still bed and not going off to work. Tortie has been sassing me for attention.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:05 pm

I sympathize. Bud comes in from his nightly walkabout, noms and insists that I get back up while he makes up his mind about going out again.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:00 pm

Tortie has been sassing me like there is no tomorrow. She is still feeling good. The day she quits sassing, we will know something is wrong.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:02 pm

I'm so glad you found a new place to live, Tia Sue! Living rough is not good. Auntie Fluffnstuff, Tortie told me she will keep sassing for a long time. She and I chat while you hoomans sleep.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:32 pm

Thank you. Bud and Patch will be coming with me. It's going to be hard on Bud and even harder on Patch. Luckily for them my flat is on the second floor so at least the can go out on the balcony. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:21 am

Mouski, I'm not surprised you cats talk to each other like that. Sass is part of Tortie's personality.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:16 pm

Tia Sue, I went to my meowmy's friend's house once. It was very hard to be in a new place even though my doggie and my brother, GK, came too. My meowmy bought us happy collars and brought some plug-in things to help us. I still wasn't very happy, but the collar helped and the plug-in was good. I still use a collar since stress is bad for my heart. My meowmy makes sure it is very loose so I can get out of it if I need to. Sometimes I take it off just because I can. MOL

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:51 pm

I have a plug in, I will get one of those collars for Bud. Hopefully he will wear it I worry that they will get off the balcony of the new flat. It's on the second floor but I still worry. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:48 pm

I would worry too. Maybe they need a play pen or two until they get used to it.

Mouski's meowmy

Friends, my meowmy made an appointment at the doctor for me. She says I need some shots! I remember those. They are not fun. At least I am not sick this time, but I am still not happy about having to go. I have to wait a few weeks, so it seems worse than if it just got over with.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:16 pm

Your meowmy loves you Mouski. Taking care of sick kitties is no fun.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next