Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

+10
fiffur
gbste
bpaquet
Suzzzz
BobCat
jeanebellini
WarriorNY
fluffnstuff
Sue Short
jimkr2t
14 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by fluffnstuff Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Any more stories of Tat?
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by Sue Short Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:00 am

Yes, what's been going on with you Tat?
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:43 am

Yeah, we haven't had a good Tat story for a lil while now............
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Don't bother trying to get Tat's Caddy to answer you, friends. NFL kicked off last night and those mens humans are all into that. We won't hear from him for months! *Weezer throws down the challenge cat to TatCaddy* Cousin Tat, if you can sneak into the computer room while your Caddy is yelling at the TV, do come visit us!
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Meowmy says it the most boring thing in the world. It's nothing more than FAT MENS staring at a ball.
I remember from last fall/winter the only time she was grumpy was when football was on. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Maybe Tat should study Pittsburgh Steelers schedule to figure out when to get on the computer.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Or learn how to bug him enought to post a quick update for us during halftime...........
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Caddy's talk - HEY! HEY! HEY! - let's not talk about our FIXATION on the Pittsburgh Steelers! (and on the Philly Eagles) - you girlies also have some fixations - and I know one who's in the Pittsburgh area and IS a fan of the Steelers! No, I've been working on some different stuff and didn't have a chance to let Tat talk on the forum - I do read it EVERY day, just didn't have anything NEW from Tat - I promise to write some more in a few days, OK?

Tat's session - What do you mean "fixation on the Pitt Steelers"? Caddy, you aren't planning on watching the TV all day are you?? cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:30 pm

What?? We can't tease you Jim??? If I really need a fixation, it would be Peyton Manning not playing.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:24 pm

That would have been my cousin Barbara. Sad While we hadn't seen each other in years before I
saw her three years ago, we were able to stay in touch through the internet. Anyway back to the
point, she would have been all over FB about that. Smile
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:43 pm

It doesn't phase me that Peyton Manning isn't playing. I don't follow football as it is.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Some girls like football, you know... cheers
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:04 pm

hey,i'm not saying a word. you all know the type of stuff i'm fixated on (hint hint>>>>>)
this reminds me of some discussions i've had with comic artists and other comic book/art related folks. they think i only appreciate the Doctor Who stuff..but i let them know i enjoy anything with a good story and characters and that SOME chicks can even enjoy a good strong beat up the bad guys and leave 'em bloody type comic;)
(as for sports...give me hockey (blood on the ice!) otherwise i'm only watching football for those stretchy pants and soccer for the guys in the shorts (though they don't seem to be the nice little white shorts i used to watch so much back in college;) )
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Lol! I see my challenge was accepted! Good to hear from you, Unkle TatCaddy! Tat, you get him in here from time to time, okay?

~Weez cat
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Tat's talk - This turned out to be a strange Sunday, especially when caddy watched TV. confused At first, I thought the games (I think you call them "football" cheers ) started early in the morning, but it wasn't football, it was all about something that happened 10 years ago - caddy watched, and sometimes he would be very quiet and reflective - I watched buildings fall down! And horrible things on the TV! Shocked It was long ago (at least before I was even a kitty!), then caddy went to church and he said they prayed for all the people who died over all these years in the terrible things in New York, Washington D.C., Shanksville, PA, Iraq, and Afghanistan - why do peoples hurt each other so much!!!! scratch Oh well, THEN the TV had football - and caddy tried to watch TWO games AT THE SAME TIME!!!! Suspect - See, there was a team from Pittsburgh, called the "Steelers" - funny name, shouldn't it be "SteAlers" ? - that was caddy's hometown, and the team he rooted for! cheers Then, on another channel, they had the Philadelphia "Eagles" - that was our "home team" now Eating - but caddy doesn't REALLY root for the team to WIN! He watches the game to see whether the "Iggles" get clobbered. scratch Sometimes I just DON'T GET IT with you humans! cat

Caddy Jim's sessions - I have a tough time deciding whether I should root for the Iggles or not. Vick is the QB. Vick was convicted of dog fighting and sent to jail. Vick did his time, but I don't know - can you really pay a price for all those poor dogs that were killed or injured? Vick has tried hard to show that he has changed - REALLY? - and the Iggles took him on as QB - he's really trying hard, but I just don't know....... how should I really feel? Crying or Very sad

Caddy Jim study
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:18 pm

i say stick with the steelers...the fewer fans that team with the bad man on it have the more likely they are get rid of him...he doesn't need to make any more money unless he's putting 90% of it to help critters!

today i was working where i could see outside and many times i found myself watching the skies and it wasn't for rain. Ms Tat, though i was alive when all the horror you saw on the tv happened, i wasn't living around here. it was a strange trip that day down in the south...i was working in a mall with no tvs or radios or anything and we didn't know what was going on outside those doors.

but ya want to hear a FUNNY story about 9/11? i WAS living here in NJ one year after that horrible day. there were two weinie dogs upstairs at the time. i was down here brushing my teeth in the bathroom with no windows around 9:35am and i hear woooooo wooooo wwooooooooooooo! sounded like all the firetrucks and police cars and the air raid siren going off at once and right over my head! I ran upstairs.....opened the little half door at the top of the stairs to the rest of the house and what do i see? confused confused Rolling Eyes
two weinie dogs....sitting on the other side of the door, noses pointed to the ceiling, wailing!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Football? What's football? My caddy watches something called baseball and roots for somebody called the Cubs. He says that he likes hockey and football is what is on to let us play in a pool at work. I've heard that pools are full of water, so I don't know why he thinks WE want to play in them. scratch

Gateway
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:01 pm

My Meowmy likes something called baseball, basketball and something else called
horse racing. She gets really excited when she watches the last one. I don't understand
humans either, I mean a pool it's strange enough that Meowmy stands in the rain. Indoors no
less. She does this everyday confused

Today was strange here too Tat. Meowmy didn't turn on the glowing box till this evening. She has
been looking at things on the computer and has been thoughtful. Even the music has been different
today too. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Ma cried today and I don't like it. She wouldn't say why, but something about real heroes being on an airplane in Pennsylvania. I don't like it when she's sad. Then she watched that box and got caught up in that like she does, and I think she felt better, but I think she's still sad.

That pool thing is a total mystery. I like water, but not a big lot of it together.
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:39 am

Caddy's chat - OK, I'll try to "'splain" pools to you cats - see, there's two kinds of "pools" Exclamation OK? The first is the one with WATER - pool WATER - OK Question Talk to Bob's Labs of in the UK, labs are GREAT when in comes to WATER POOLS, OK ? The other type is BETTING pools, they got NUTTIN' to do with water - see, humans BET - they want to win in a BET POOL - like for the football games, and .... well, let's say the pool is set up...... OK, s--t, I mean "SHOOT" , I can't explain it

Caddy Jim study albino

Tat's talk - Sometimes humans are strange geek confused cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:41 pm

I just won't go there on football. I didn't enter a football pool, which is just as well.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:56 pm

My meowmy was very excited watching the Bears play yesterday, I have no idea why. It's just a bunch of peoples chasing after a funny shaped ball. All I know is that as soon as I got comfy on her lap she'd jump or move and I'd be on the floor.........Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:36 pm

I get it! I get it! A betting pool is a big pool with lots of betas in it, and if we want to eat the fish, we have to be like Tigers and go swimming! Woohoo! What an adventure! No wonder peoples get excited!

But...... no. I like water, hey I even walked in the shower once when I was taking those toothpain drugs, but I don't think I'll ever go swimming, even for fish. Gee, Tat, your Caddy is really brave.
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:51 pm

See Weez, that's why I think beans as much as we love ours are
strange. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:04 am

Caddy Jim's corner - Hi gang! Sorry I've been missing for the pages lately Embarassed (I read the forum daily, though sunny ) - things have been a little bit hectic - working with insurance and with contractor on some damage from hailstone back in early August. Hey, it's REALLY turned cold around here! santa gave up shorts, switched to long pants (still wear short sleeved shirts, though ) - Tat now is back to curling in my lap while I read the morning paper bounce - shorts won't work, I guess, but "long pants" do! cheers That's all for now. Caddy Jim

Tat's tales - Just want to say hello to Bij, Weezer, Tonio, and all the rest cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next