Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight I am going to watch...

+9
Suzzzz
Bob
BobCat
Sue Short
lovekitties
fluffnstuff
jeanebellini
fiffur
WarriorNY
13 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tonight I am going to watch... - Page 20 Empty Re: Tonight I am going to watch...

Post by lovekitties Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:39 pm

finished the Paranormal State dvds. I won it at comiccon in some contest one of the booths was running. it was a scavenger hunt where you had to go to 4 different booths and get stamps on your ticket, then bring them back to the booth and get a prize. They only had a few of the DVDs, The reason they had it is that they were publishing a book by the host.I had him autograph my DVD I also won a Bon jovi cd the next day. they have a bon jovi book out.

Don't know if I will watch anything tonight. Now I know why I don't miss TV. I get too much done when I'm not watching
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Tonight I am going to watch... - Page 20 Empty Re: Tonight I am going to watch...

Post by jeanebellini Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:48 pm

oh i saw those hunts but didn't bother because the place was so crowded i could barely move let alone try to find something! i miss the drawings they had last year and reallllly missed that Tonner wasn't allowed to do their draws this year! (that stupid video game thing in the other room was loud and full of people and they were pulling names as well).

jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Hell's Kitchen and the Defenders.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:12 pm

doc martin is on now....i've seen this one twice already....but missed parts of it both times/. i should see it all the way through now. its the one with the woman who burns her hand and the dog who is giving the kids some sort of skin disease!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Watched Hell's Kitchen. Now I'm watching the
Defenders
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Not sure what we're watching. I'm in the mood for a movie, but don't know if mom and Brad will be.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:02 pm

don't know about earlier, but Jim Carrey will be on Letterman tonight so i'm going to do my best to stay awake long enough to see that.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:27 pm

CSI and the Mentalist. Before that I'm not sure.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:58 pm

imight wind up with the mentalist as well....i think this is the one that the star (simon) directed.

hey forgot its Big Bang Theory night tonight!!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Yep, Thursday was Big Bang, one of my favorites. But I hate to say this but has Penny GAINED a few pounds - really! I know, I'm in trouble with the girls on the forum Rolling Eyes

Missing my Vic, Jim
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:44 pm

SCHMAYBE, but then again you might not be.

I understand how you feel Jim, they leave such a big hole
in not only your heart but your life.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Not sure which movie my mom will choose: she got 3 in the mail yesterday. We watched one last night: Chopping Mall. Think slightly futuristic shopping mall security, and the robots go berserk........
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:00 pm

i wonder if the actress might be pregnant? i have no idea...i don't look at her that much (the show is on while i'm on here..i only look up when someone says something funny)
they need to show the old episodes of Dweebs somewhere again....that show was over a decade before Big Bang but i swear they just took Dweebs, recast it and put most of it in a guy's livingroom instead of an office!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Tonight mom said we're watching Night of the Comet. Should be good and funny, it's a zombie/disaster movie so our lives won't seem so bad by comparison.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:35 pm

its sat night...so i'll see what the pbs station that showed the old movies has on. i'm going to try to get to bed early cuz i'm just sooo freakin tired. i get at least 7 hrs so i shouldn't feel like i've been beat against a rock like i do! (and if i try to sleep more than that i just wind up waking up and blowing my nose and not going back to sleep...poor cats are getting tired of coming to sleep on top of me and getting jostled around cuz i keep blowing my nose and coughing!).
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:40 pm

I hope the PBS station here has something
good on. The movie I ordered from the library didn't
come in.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:44 pm

I am going to watch Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole in a few mintues.
WarriorNY
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:09 pm

I thought the Grinch was on tonight but i must be wrong..maybe its tomorrow night.
i have the PBS series about the Big Apple Circus right now. its interesting.....i realy lovd Grandma the Clown...the guy behind the make up is very interesting and there's a lot of other really interesting people in the circus as well...the new guy who came in as a clown, the guy who dances with grandma's act, the guys who put up the tents. i think i missed my calling...now i'm just too old to run away with the circus!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:20 pm

well,i planned on staying up late and catching up on some stuff but got a note in email that i'm working tomorrow. BUT i'm getting to watch something good tonight...FINALLY catching Lennon Naked on PBS. Ha....Chris E (Eccelston?I never spell it right!) is playing John and he's doing really well. i can't believe i didn't notice it was him in the previews they were showing!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:46 pm

House..........
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Lie to Me at the moment...then The Closer. Then i'll probably fall asleep!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:33 pm

NCIS while taping No Ordinary Family, then maybe put some Tales from the Crypt on the dvd player.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:39 pm

yeah same old tues night...no ordinary family and brit mysteries. i hope to get a bit more done on the blanket while i'm watching them:)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Taping Psych so we can go over to Brads and watch either the movie he bought (trying to convince him to save it for the weekend) or some thanksgiving episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond. There are some very funny episodes for that! (my mom had the dvd sets)
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:00 pm

i watched the madegasgar (however its spelled!) special and just now the kung fu panda special....now i have to find something else to watch.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next