Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIJOUX

+3
fiffur
bpaquet
Sue Short
7 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

BIJOUX Empty BIJOUX

Post by Sue Short Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Glad bijoux snuggled with you on Monday. Antonio has been snuggly and a blanket hog to
boot. I may buy him a self heating bed for next winter.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

BIJOUX Empty Re: BIJOUX

Post by bpaquet Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:30 pm

My kitties have been burying themselves under blankets even though the heat has (surprisingly) kept up pretty well. We've had the wood stove running, but they don't want to share space with Bingo. Mouski does, but the others are just starting to emerge from hiding. It might be another week until they come out. Hopefully it'll be warmer by then!
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:17 am

Nothing encourages love and friendship like a warm fire.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Or a warm lap. Bij was napping in his window when I got in but I got a quick hello cuddle and a long lap snuggle, until I had to disturb him to eat dinner. Mom told me he'd been in a cuddly mood all day long. Shared a few nibbles of my ham with him (he declined the cauliflower), and as soon as I sat down again after dinner here's Bij getting comfy on me again, all purrs.  Very Happy  But when mom laid down I lost my cuddle boy. Even when she left he didn't come back to snuggle with me. At least I gave him an unsnubbed nitenite kiss.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Bijoux fell asleep watching birds swamping his feeder. Mom said he'd been napping most of the day....no wonder, the sky was dark, dreary, good day for hibernating. Even took about an hour before I got a greeting from him and I was eating my dinner! Quite surprising, he usually at least inspects what I'm eating. Got a short snuggle, then off to bug mom. So cute, he got soooo close to her face snuggling all he had to do was lift his chin to kiss her. Which he did multiple times. Guess he wanted his meowmy to know he loves her. Close to dinnertime he sat between us, and looked at each of us trying to figure out who was going to get up to get his dinner for him. Looking at us to intently I think he was trying to get his kitty telepathy to work. Nice dinner and mom left, thinking I'd finally get some kitty attention if she was gone. NO such luck. I did get a few kisses from Bij when I gave him one nitenite.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:35 pm

I meet a cat today that could be a younger version of Bijoux. When I get around to down loading I'll e-mail you a snap.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:27 pm

OOOOOooooo, I'd love to see Bij's lookalike!

Naughty lil scamp! Renee had given me a bag of organic catnip so I sprinkled some on his dinner Friday night. Big hit. Saturday I got a nice greeting and snuggles, until we went to Brads for our movie. Got back and in the dark I stepped on the baggie. Lil scamp went spelunking in the deep recesses of the pocket of my carryall and put dozens of lil holes via fangs in it. Didn't get it open (thank heavens) but needless to say he did NOT get any catnip on his dinner, which mom got for him. I scolded him for taking it without permission. Gave me postdinner snuggle and nitenite kisses. Mom said he was trying to make up to me for taking that baggie.
Yesterday he was in his bed napping and it was a while before I even got acknowledged as being there. Got some snuggles though since my hair was nearly dripping wet from the shower. Bij tried to play hairdresser and mom said it was so funny to see him doing that. He tried to order her to go lay down but she refused, so he looks at me and mews....like I have any more sway with her than he does. After I had my dinner, he went to snuggle with mom for the rest of the evening. I did get quite a few kisses when I asked and he kept giving them to me even after he heard me tell him I was leaving.

Any bets on what kind of reception I get tonight? I still have that catnip.

Hey! In my defense that catnip aroma was overwhelmingly wonderful. I was on my way to get a snack when I caught a whiff of that wonderweed. It was wedged deep in that pocket and I had a hard time getting my nose in there so I could grab it. I couldn't resist that tantalizing smell and I couldn't wait.....and I couldn't open the darned baggie either. I apologized....what more do I have to do to get more of that wonderful stuff? Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:13 pm

I understand cousin. Meowmy was put out when I tried to open the cream cheese.
Couldn't do it but I left fang marks too. Tonio BIJOUX 2793829576 

Fif, I'm sorry I didn't get a photo of that cat but I will send the one I took of perhaps the most laid back cat you will ever see.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:05 pm

Filled Bij's birdfeeder again and found him napping in the window. He didn't see me doing that or the dozen grateful lil birds out there eating. Mom said he was finally giving her a break from constant kitty snuggles. I only got a short cuddle, then he was off to bug mom some more. She kept handing him over to me, he kept leaving. I had to insist on snuggles, hanging on so he couldn't leave. Got purrs and a thrashing tail in my face. Even scooping the pan, cleaning both bowls, and a nice big dinner didn't get me much kitty lovin'. I didn't even get nitenite kisses (he was sleeping like a rock).
Is he still mad because I didn't give him any of that catnip?

Laidback kitty? Bring it on!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:45 pm

I just checked the suet feeder and it's empty. I just refilled it last weekend. ESH!!
Too bad to use that catnip flavored hairball stuff that will get you some attention. Then again you might as well break down and give him some catnip.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Had to insist on snuggles, which were short lived. As soon as my hair got dry he lost interest in me. All over mom though. Even when she left the place he wouldn't snuggle with me, just curled up in her warm spot on the couch and went to sleep. Even giving him dinner didn't get me any kitty attention beyond demands I wasn't fast enough in getting it in the bowl. **sigh**
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Another night of being ignored.....**heavy sigh** Tried to snuggle with him but Bij kept fighting to get down and go bug mom some more. I didn't even get a nitenite kiss.  Sad 

Good thing I got some Maggie kisses earlier in the day. She was thrilled to see me!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:50 pm

What Rude Kitteh boy!
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Very!  cat 
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Quite, and last night was no exception. I didn't even get a greeting but I did get a kiss when I disturbed him to peek out at the birdfeeder I'd just refilled. Finally after a few hours I got a short lap snuggle...then ignored until his tummy growled...at 7pm. Much too early for wetfood, already had crunchies and treats. Off in a huff to grumble to himself (mom left) until I got up at 9 to get his dinner. All of a sudden a black streak comes out and starts demanding.....extremely short thankyou cuddle...then ignored after that. **sigh**

Seems all I'm good for these days is to fill food bowls or scoop litter. I don't even get my supervisor for that job anymore.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:15 pm

Mouski has started to supervise litter scooping. He comes flying from where ever and LEAPS into the box being scooped. It's funny, but kind of gross.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Gross is right. Hopefully he'll find something else to keep him entertained.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Maybe he's trying to figure out why you want it enough to unbury it. I miss Bij sitting on my back looking over my shoulder as I scooped or guarding me so nobody could sneak up behind me. Guess he trusts me to do a good job so don't need supervising anymore.

No greeting again but I did get kisses when I found him napping in the window (so he didn't see me filling the feeder again). Very short cuddle as long as my hair was wet. Mom said I looked like I was wearing half of a black furry hat. LOL Started bugging both of us early for dinner....mom told him just cause it's dark out doesn't mean it's dinnertime. She actually waited to get her own dinner until 8pm so she wouldn't be eating in front of him. We split a dried catnip leaf to give to him afterwards....and he sat pretty for both of us for treats. Then off to the bedroom to nap off a BIG dinner. Guess our movie was too loud for him or the light on too bright for a proper nap to take place. Got a nitenite kiss for once anyway before I left.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Well at least you got a good night kiss. With the cold you think he'd be for
all the snuggling that he could get.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:05 pm

He's been saving most of his snuggling for mom.....and last night was no exception. I took a shower there so I wouldn't freeze using deep conditioner (he napped through that but watches mom in the shower). Bij gave my hair the once over while still dripping wet, then proceeded to ignore me most of the evening. Only attention I got was what I insisted on, which was very short lived. Mom left hoping he'd then give me attention...didn't work. He sat at the door and cried for her. Didn't even get a thankyou after I gave him dinner. I did get a nitenite kiss though.
I miss my snuggles.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:20 pm

Well thanks to the weather Antonio has become an undercover
snuggle buddy.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Well, I got greeted at the door yesterday...and treated to a half hour snuggle!  Very Happy  Rocked and kissed my baby to let him know how much I appreciated the snuggles. Then he left. Mom is sick with a cold and he's been all over her nearly constantly, even when she pushes him off because he's too hot to lay on her. But he's been so sweet keeping watch over her, waking her up in time to take her pills (only 5 minutes late at 12:05am--pretty good huh?), making sure she eats, and if she's in the bathroom longer than he thinks she should be he goes to check it out. I asked for more snuggles but it was only a minute here or a couple minutes there, then back to mom. Got him his dinner early since he was so hungry he couldn't wait (with catnip sprinkled on top). No thankyous though....mom had me help her order tonights' pizza online so don't know if I'd have gotten a thankyou or not. Bij was snuggled into my warm spot in my chair though when we got back and I got several nitenite kisses.

Going over early this afternoon to see if I can get some more snuggles before our movie. Wish me luck!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Awww! I wish the big kitties here would come for snuggles. They're still hiding out because of the new resident.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:13 pm

I'd give them all the snuggles they could take if they were here. Sunday I got a short snuggle about an hour after I arrived...he was napping with mom and sleeping like a rock. Mostly ignored the rest of the night. Monday went over early so I could thaw out after filling the feeder, short greeting snuggle and then had to beg for what little I got after that, though I did get nitenite kisses. Yesterday I actually got greeted at the door, mom was at the table so Bij was watching the birds for a few minutes and saw me out there filling the feeder--again (the birds are emptying it in less than 24 hours right now). I got a nice 1/2 hour snuggle with purrs, then the moment mom laid down on the couch he left me. She pushed him off...he went back to her. Walked on her to sit on the back of the couch, mom told him he hurt her. I called, pleaded, begged....no Bij attention. Mom pushes him off the couch, he tries to walk across me to get to her and I grabbed him. Ha! Made him snuggle while I rocked him a bit. Then dug in his needletoes to make me let him go...off to mom again. I get out treats, only got attention as long as the treats lasted. Mom left for the bathroom, she had a lil black shadow following her. I did finally get a bit more attention when he wanted dinner...mom told him to ask me and he wouldn't, kept asking her. But then I got up and nearly got ran over by a black streak going by....mewing. Dancing around while it warmed....mom got the thankyou though. I went out and sprinkled a bit of catnip on his dinner leftovers, which he ate with gusto. Still no thankyous for me. At least I got a nitenite kiss when I asked for one. **sigh**
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:09 pm

Still being ignored despite saying HI first thing before taking my coat off, getting him a nice big warm dinner, giving kisses when I can, and seeing to his comfort.  Sad 

I NEED A KITTY TO HUG!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next