Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

+10
fiffur
gbste
bpaquet
Suzzzz
BobCat
jeanebellini
WarriorNY
fluffnstuff
Sue Short
jimkr2t
14 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by Suzzzz Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:01 pm

jimkr2t wrote:
Tat's talk - OK, caddy's back home lol! I'll give him some head rubs and some purrs and let him put me on his lap - but I don't want to be TOO lovin' - after all, I AM a cat! cat

Good for you, Sister. No need to forgive them TOO easily when they neglect us. Don't want them to get complacent! Your Caddy's a good one though. Smart enough to give you shmousies to chase & kill so you can work out your frustrations. Feels good, doesn't it? Maybe almost as good having your Caddy back.
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 10 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by BobCat Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:29 am

Suzzzz wrote:
jimkr2t wrote:
Tat's talk - OK, caddy's back home lol! I'll give him some head rubs and some purrs and let him put me on his lap - but I don't want to be TOO lovin' - after all, I AM a cat! cat

Good for you, Sister. No need to forgive them TOO easily when they neglect us. Don't want them to get complacent! Your Caddy's a good one though. Smart enough to give you shmousies to chase & kill so you can work out your frustrations. Feels good, doesn't it? Maybe almost as good having your Caddy back.

Bobby must have missed that lesson in cat school, because he's ALWAYS up for a little affection from his Meowmy. The only time he gets confused is after we've been away on vacation. I think he has trouble switching gears and almost seems to "forget" for a minute who I am. Then it comes to him and we're good again. I love you But then again, Bobby is a very special kitty. I love you
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Bijoux's like that too, always ready for soaking up the lovin'. Very Happy
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:00 pm

I had to take Antonio to be groomed and he has taken a lesson from
Tat.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:28 am

Tat's comments - I have some advice for Tonio over on his page I love you cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Caddy Jim's ramblings - OK, Tat continues to amaze me with her new accomplishments - tonite, she added another item to the list! What a Face She JUMPED across two counters in the kitchen, both at the SAME LEVEL (so she REALLY had to time the jump properly) - that were about 4 1/2 feet apart cheers - and she's a SMALL cat, 8 pounds and her body, not counting her magnificent tail Surprised is only just over a foot long. I mean I NEVER thought a cat would try that - but what the heck, she did!! Rock On I will always be amazed at what our pets can do. Caddy Jim geek

Tat's answer - You BET you'll be AMAZED, right tonio and weezer and bij and all the rest cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Lol, Tat! Good jump, girl! Caddy's eyes bugged out, eh? Hoo, that's hilarious. ROTFL I mean, it's really just a matter of simple laser-eyed reckoning and springiness, yes? But humans can't jump so they just don't get it. My Ma continues to be amazed that I still leap up onto the refrigerator to nap in the basket up there. So what if I'm old? Isn't that why she gives me the hip treats? Silly humans. Gotta love 'em.

~Weez
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Caddy Jim, we cats can do anything. I can imagine Caddy's face, I've done that to
Meowmy a few times. ROTFL Keep up the good work Tat. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:39 am

Hey Tat, good job on the jump...I knew you could do it Smile cheers
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:37 pm

oh you'd be shocked....i wonder if there's any video out there of the Moscow Cat Circus....bet you could learn some good tricks from those kitties!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:54 pm

As much as I loathe circuses of ANY sort...I'll admit that the Moscow Circus Kitties were a fun watch on Today Embarassed
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:05 am

Caddy Jim's talk - Well, I guess I should have known this, but one of my (oooops, that's Tat's Suspect ) mousies is MISSING! I know the plan was ALWAYS to be around when we played "Retrieve" - and ALWAYS to put the mousie BACK in it's refrig bag with the others (and some catnip for "flavoring"), but I WAS CARELESS YESTERDAY Embarassed Left Tat and the mousie to play THEMSELVES Basketball while I was doing something else clown When I went back to look for the mousie (the yellow one from fiffur), I couldn't find it - ANYWHERE! I've looked high and low - looked under tables, chairs, sofas, EVERYWHERE! WHERE CAN IT BE?? Question It's in the MYSTERIOUS PLACE where ALL missing toys go. To the cats occupying the 4th dimension, enjoy the new toy! afro

Tat's session - I ain't the one to blame for this! It was all caddy's fault! cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:31 pm

Very Happy We've got more than a few of those around here too!!!!!!!!!!!
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:40 pm

its gone where my glasses go every once in a while.....sooner or later it will show up;) she has other shmousies,eh?
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Did you look under the fridge? Bij's toys almost always end up there.

Tat--great job on the jump! I know kitties can jump a long way when they want to with amazing accuracy. Very Happy
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:05 pm

I looked under the frig - looked down in the basement where Tat never goes - even looked UPSTAIRS - oh well! Yeah, Tat's got several mousies so the retrieve game will go on.

Jim
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:57 pm

My guess is that its hanging out with the missing sock. Both of which will make an illogical reappearance Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:13 pm

or she might come walking out in the middle of the livingroom with it in her mouth....sometimes kitties find stuff we never can!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Hahahaha! Tat, I know YOU know exactly where that schmousie is! Give it a while, then amaze your Caddy by leaving it in the middle of an empty room. Mind, now, you must be nowhere near when he comes across it! But, of course, you can hide and watch if you want. cat I tell you, these humans are hilarious!

~Weez
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 pm

hmm...weez, sounds like you think Tat is a magician kitty! (I would like to see that though...magician kitty....hmm...might make a good minizine;))
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Poo, Auntie Jeane, I do that to Ma all the time. My best schmousie was incognito for 6 months once, then it suddenly "appeared" on the bedroom floor. *ta-daaa!* You should have seen her face! She'd looked all over for that thing. I never thought of it as a magic trick, just a practical joke, but I LIKE the magician idea! I can make treats disappear, that's for sure, and can even disappear myself when I want to. pirat
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Gateway here. You can make all kinds of things disappear. The best thing is when you hide them right where your bean should be able to see it. I hide myself from my meowmy by staying right where she SHOULD look. It's fun to do with toys too. Happy magic, Tat!
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:51 pm

I don't think you should give Antonio anymore ideas than he already has.
~Meowmy.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:01 pm

ant you want to be a magician kitty too???
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Has the yellow schmouse appeared yet? Or has Tat still kept it hidden?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next