Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

+10
fiffur
gbste
bpaquet
Suzzzz
BobCat
jeanebellini
WarriorNY
fluffnstuff
Sue Short
jimkr2t
14 posters

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by BobCat Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:23 pm

My friend's husband just had the same kind of thing happen. Good PSA results, followed by a high one. They retested him and decided he was fine. Hope you get the same result, Jim!
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by Suzzzz Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:46 pm

So happy to hear your cat training is progressing, Jim. I'm sure, given time, you will become the perfectly trained Caddy. cat Twisted Evil

And best of luck on your walks. Nothing like a furkid to spark encounters with potential. Wink

Keep us posted, please.
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:01 pm

You couldn't have said it better Suzzzz! Hope your retest comes out good results Jim.
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Caddy Jim's words - I almost forgot to mention another step in Tat's education of ME! I've pretty much decided that the mouse exercise is great for Tat and for me. I now run back and forth to pick up the mousie to throw back over the foyer - Tat generally "forgets" tongue to bring it TO ME. OK - and she DOES take off like lightning to "chase" the mousie Twisted Evil so she gets a lot of exercise. But, on occasion, she REALLY jumps - when I throw the mouse, she sometimes LEAPS UP - almost 4 feet into the air trying to catch it - and she sometimes DOES IT! cheers From lying on the floor to leaping in a fraction of a second - JUST GREAT!!! It just has to be the right toss - just over her head, not too high but not too low, then WHOOOOMP.

She is also noted for taking some leaps in the kitchen - from one cabinet across to the sink, both at the SAME HEIGHT (say 4 feet) and spaced about 4 or 5 feet apart.

What a kitty! cat

Caddy Jim sunny
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Yes, she is sunny
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Hahaha! I smell The Olympics! Possibly for both of you! I wonder what the Kitty Olympic categories would be....
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 pm

In this house it would napping followed sleeping. Sleep
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:31 pm

How about "Best training of you human"? Bij would get at least a bronze medal for that one. And a Gold for Best Wetfood Revue Show.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:12 pm

What about a medal for best shredding? All sorts of categories come to mind.... toilet paper rolls, newspapers, living room furniture (Weezer's got a lock on that gold).
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Not our Weezer. I'm shocked I tell you just shocked!!!!! Shocked
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Shocked Weezer, I don't know what to say.....

There's also the High Jump.....Bij can jump at least 4 ft straight up.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Wed May 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Any new adventures of Tat lately?
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Fri May 25, 2012 11:55 am

Tat's tales - Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 20 3625377276 Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 20 3625377276 Ah Bij and Wheezer and everybody else Sad ! No news from me! Caddy Jim afro hurt his left arm long ago, something about a "rist" or a "wist" or something like that. He really isn't much fun anymore! Sleep He's got a cast on his arm, really isn't like himself.. elephant BUT, they SAY that it'll all come off next Thursday. Maybe we'll have a nice CELEBRATION! cheers

Meanwhile, with the hotter weather, the windows are open (screens in place, naturally!) and I can WATCH THE BIRDS, SQUIRRELS, and DEER lol! - plus, it's nice to sleep by the open air. AHHHHHHH! cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri May 25, 2012 4:29 pm

That brings to mind another Kitty Olympics game- Squirrel Stalking Twisted Evil
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Fri May 25, 2012 6:01 pm

In addition to bird catching. Tat, have you been a very good nurse to your caddy?
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri May 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Great to hear from you mi amigo. Meowmy is doing well but it has been to hot for
me to watch t.v. Make sure your Caddy has lots of healing purrs and snugs. Tonio cat
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat May 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Oh Yes, purrs and kitty cuddles do wonders for ailing peoples, I know............Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:14 am

Caddy Jim's neverending story (!!!) - Amen, the six weeks have passed, and on Thursday the ortho doc (actually, it was his nurse Wink ) got out the rotary saw and REMOVED THE CAST - Drooly What a Face - Oh, gosh, it felt SOOOO good to say goodbye. Things aren't entirely finished, though - the doc wrote a 'script for physical therapy and I signed up for one at with a therapist that's a mile from my home - she gave me a list of exercises Basketball cheers that I do 3 times a day, plus I have to see her about 3 times a week for about 6 weeks - I'll take warm water exercises for my wrist at those sessions. BUT, it's marvelous that I'm not flagged down by the cast. flower flower lol!

Tat's tales - Now caddy, let's get back to fun Smitten cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:29 am

Yeah!!! I know the relief you feel. Did you spend about an hour just touching your arm where the cast had been? cheers

When I got mine off, the doctor didn't give me exercises or therapy. I hope that goes well and gives you your mobility and strength back.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Flower Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:22 am

Hooray! Rock On

Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Bet you feel soooo much better, and lighter, with that cast gone. Did Tat give your arm the 3rd degree sniff and inspection when you got home from the doc's? Does it feel a little strange to be able to feel clothing or a breeze on your arm? Oh, and for therapy a mile isn't all that far from home, if the weather is nice enough you can walk it and enjoy the scenery along the way.

I remember when my dad got the cast off his leg after only 4 weeks. Looked like a skin flake snowstorm going on when they lifted off that plaster....and he had an indent where the padding had wadded up (he'd tried scratching with a back scratcher handle to get at an itchy spot about halfway down). Shocked Urp
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Great news Jim and also for you Tat. Now your Caddy has two hands all the better for petting and
holding. How have you been? Keeping your Caddy entertained?
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Woohoo! So glad you're free of your arm prison, Jim! cheers I hope your physical therapy includes kitty scritches! cat
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:03 pm

In addition to kitty rubs.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:45 am

And kitty hugs! Very Happy
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next