Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

+10
fiffur
gbste
bpaquet
Suzzzz
BobCat
jeanebellini
WarriorNY
fluffnstuff
Sue Short
jimkr2t
14 posters

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by jimkr2t Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Caddy Jim's laments - The yellow mousie has NOT appeared! confused And I've checked everywhere, again. Crying or Very sad This thing has really got me because I've looked in places that the "yellow one" couldn't even FIT. Question Of course, Tat doesn't even want to help - her main concern - "Pick up one of the OTHER mousies and keep on playing the retrieve game, OK caddy??"

Caddy Jim Urp
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by Sue Short Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Well there is always under the bed or couch.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:50 pm

jim sounds like me when i'm looking for my glasses....i'll look under cups and inside cereal boxes etc...places there's no way a pair of glasses could even fit!
yellow shmouse will show up.....if not now,maybe in the fall;)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Of all silly things... My kitties hid their little knit ball that their Auntie Jeane made them. It has a tail and little "feet" that make it bounce funny. It disappeared for months and then one day it was in the middle of the living room. Who knows??? confused
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Lol! WE know, that's who! Fine magical cats you got there, Auntie Becky! Twisted Evil

Uncle Jim, Tat has TOLD you what to do. Play fetch! How can she pull off her joke if you don't give up?

~Weez
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Okay, another idea off the top of my head..............what about on top of the cupboards in the kitchen? We know how high Tat can jump, maybe she put it up there out of sight? You know, top of the fridge height or higher.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:08 am

How are you and Tat doing?
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Caddy Jim's session - Hi fluff and everyone else! Cool Tat's doing quite well (except we haven't found the yellow mousie, yet - see the earlier posts scratch ) - I moved her cat sit thing-a-ma-bob over to the big window at the back of the living room and she get's a great view of the outside - if she isn't SLEEPING
Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 11 Cats203m9

The top shelf gives Tat an excellent place to nap - with an opportunity to open an eye to just check things out Sleep
Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 11 Cats203n2

It's also a great place for grooming, though her manners sometimes leaves something to be desired affraid
Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 11 Cats203n6

I wish I could bend that way! devilish

Tat's response - There's a LOT of things I can do - just watch! cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:21 pm

I'm used to seeing the butt grooming pose. I'm glad Tat has a good sleeping spot.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Same here. I've got a snap of Tonio in that position.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 pm

i think i spy a picture frame with two kitties in it on that table;)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 pm

What a lovely spot for Miss Tat! I'm sure she's sleeping so much because she's so contented. cat As for her manners, well.....

*Weezer shoves Ma off the keyboard* Tat! Hey, girl! Hoo, your Caddy put your castle in just the right place. You can see everything from there! Nice! Hey, don't let them give you any guff about your manners. We go into the bathroom with them. We know what they get up to. And besides....

*Ma gently removes Weezer from the posting chair* Please excuse my cat. Her bad manners are not necessarily limited to bodily functions. Jim, Tat grows more beautiful every time I see her. Thank you SO much for the pictures! Very Happy

P.S. I loved seeing the picture on the table, too. I love you I love you Is that other thing an indoor/outdoor weather thingie? I've been thinking about getting one of those. Not that I don't know what the weather's like outside at the moment: HOT! tongue
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Suzzz, is right her coat is shiner and lusher now than it was in
the beginning.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Caddy Jim again - quick answers to questions you've generated. Jeane - yes, you do see picture of two cats in the background - it's a great photo of Mommacat and Vic - it's the one shown here:
Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 11 Cats004
The "real" photo is better than the one shown here - it shows all of Vic!

suzzzz - yes, that's an indoor/outdoor thermometer - it works great - completely wireless. Some are wired, that is, there's a direct connection to the outdoor sensor.

Jim lol!
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Ah, darlin', we know who's in the picture. I love you I love you But I love seeing the closeup of beautiful Momma again! Thank you! It's so fine of you to keep them close by you and Tat. She should never forget her forebears. I know you won't.
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Wish I could see that picture...............
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Shoot, fiffur - I forgot! Well, there's FOUR pictures - 3 of Tat and 1 of Mom and Vic - so here goes on "direct"! Sorry! Sad

Jim afro
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:55 pm

I thought that was a picture of Momma and Vic in the background.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Marvelous pic, Jim. We were just looking at our past kitty pictures today and thinking of scanning them into mobile devices so we can look at them. Memories are good...
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 am

bpaquet - the photo of Vic and Mom was taken on FILM, back before digital pics - I took the negs to a photo shop and asked for a "really good" job of making a 5" X 7" print that's in the frame - it costs me a little bit, but they did a great job of printing. The problem came in when I moved it to the digital storage, it seemed to lose some of the quality.

Jim
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 pm

That pic is wonderful, you can see the family resemblance between Mama and Vic. I'm glad their pic has a place of importance for display. Tat owes her happy home to the memories of the love Mama and Vic shared with you. Good that she's reminded of that. Love the cat tower, looks comfy and versatile (in the kitties opinion anyway).
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:24 pm

It also provides a good view for Tat to watch wildlife.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Speaking of watching wildlife, check out Tat's latest adventure in the "Urban Wildlife" pages!

Caddy Jim Cool and Tat cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Tat's wildlife show gets better episodes than Bijoux's! He's yet to see a deer.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Caddy Jim - new avatar - Tat's picture - looks good!

Tat's word - Of COURSE I look good - whaja expect! cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next