Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

+10
fiffur
gbste
bpaquet
Suzzzz
BobCat
jeanebellini
WarriorNY
fluffnstuff
Sue Short
jimkr2t
14 posters

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by fluffnstuff Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:50 pm

What a pretty plumed tail Tat has.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 12 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by Sue Short Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm

And Tat is as proud of that plume as Tonio is of his. It is a handsome one.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:14 pm

mon dieu! that tail is bigger than even Salem's when he's been having it out with Nobe!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Marvelous new pic of Miss Tat! I'd call that a glamour shot!
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Meow, pretty Tat. Do you date?
Petie
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 pm

That plume tail of yours is even more impressive than my sis' late Wuzzie had! Definitely a plume to be proud of sweet Tat.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Tat's talk - Well, Petie, I MIGHT date - how about a photo of YOU so I can see what you offer! I've asked my caddy to show another picture of me - just in case! I love you cat

Tat's picture - (from her yearbook? or Facebook? or where?) - Caddy Jim devilish

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 12 Cats203j
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:32 pm

In the above pic, Tat looks like she's just suddenly seen something she wants to pounce! Twisted Evil
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Yes, she does. Something has got her undivided attention.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:22 pm

PURRRR! I'm going to try to post right here. If it doesn't work, you can see me at http://gallery.me.com/becky.paquet#100068&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=1

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 12 72157627344311758

Petie

P.S. Suzzzz, I'll ask Meowmy to mail the pix to you since you can't see them.

Last edited by bpaquet on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:38 pm

You are such a precious kitty.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 am

Tat's tales - Gosh, Petie, what a nice batch of photos! I love you A nice, short-haired approach to life - you definitely have what it takes! cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:30 am

Petie, you are a handsome boy!

Wish I could've seen Tat's other pic............
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:39 pm

I'll send it to you via email, lori
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:52 pm

oh petie you is one snazzy cat;)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:10 pm

What a pretty cat Petie is.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm

My, what handsome cats we have here! (Got Petie's pics; thank you, Becky!) Petie is an M cat like Weezer (gots that M on the brow). Weez says...

Weez says for herself! Thanks, Ma, I'll take over. Petie, you are one hunka cat. Tat, you watch yourself with this one. I know those M cats, they can be smooth talkers. No internet dating for you until you've been properly introduced! Oh, wait, perhaps you have.
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Becky's turn - Notice that Petie is sitting at the keyboard. This is where I hook up my work laptop when I work at home. But, the laptop wasn't there the day I took those pix. I believe he has been chatting with his feline friends using the special kitty connectivity. Smile

Petie here. Meow, Tat. Don't pay attention to them. My M is harmless. (purrrrr) I will contact you in cat once my meowmy is off the silly machine. (Or we can just talk as we have in the past. Shhhh! Don't tell the beans. They'll figure out our secrets!)
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:27 pm

petie is a thumb print kitty as well;) at least it looks like it from the pic. Cartier has that....you can put your thumb between his ears above his M and it fits perfect as a thumbprint in the design.(I say its the thumprint of God;) )
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 pm

I think Tat would prefer a suave gentleman in a tuxedo. ~Tonio

(God save us our cats are internet dating. Meowmy)
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by mockingbird Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:59 am

Tatiana is such a beauty and what a pretty name. I'm so glad she's found her forever home.
All the other cats are very handsome/pretty as well.
20 pages is a lot to go over and read, but I got the gist of things. Blessings on you for your work, Jim.

(I smiled at the online kitty "romance" blossoming. Thank you for that, friends.)
mockingbird
mockingbird
Mutts Fan-atic
Mutts Fan-atic

http://www.wildgooseberry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Tat, be careful of whoever you choose to date, take your time. You know your Caddy will be protective of you like my meowmy is of me.............Annabelle (Bij's cousin)
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Bobby sent a love note to Tat wayyyy back on page one of this thread, when she first posted a photo, and was shnubbed roundly by Miss Tat. Having first-hand knowledge of how handsome Bobby is, I can only surmise that Tat is either not interested in dating, or is fickle. Maybe she doesn't like blondes. It's OK really - he only cried in his (my) pillow for a short time before moving on...
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Tat's tales - Gosh, I was really shook up on Thursday! My caddy LOCKED ME IN A ROOM and I couldn't get out Sad ! There was food, water, and my litter box, and light, and a window outside - but I COULDN'T GET OUT - and I could hear voices downstairs, and people coming and going, and - and - I was SCARED confused and A LITTLE BIT MAD Mad (Caddy Jim's explanation - I had the kitchen floor redone - new vinyl - I couldn't have Tat "messing around" with all the cement and running out the door, and all that!). A couple of times, caddy came up to visit me, and I tried to duck out of the room - one time I even made it to the stairs, but people down in the kitchen were doing SOMETHING and I was afraid to go down there, so caddy was able to catch me and put me back in the room. After a LONG TIME - you know cats can't tell time! confused - (Caddy Jim's part - it was about 6 hours) - caddy came up and let me out! I was still mad Evil or Very Mad but I was also VERY HAPPY I love you to see caddy and I rolled over on the ground and let him scratch my stomach. We went downstairs - and the kitchen looked different - cleaner! and nicer! I was purring - and I hope I won't have to go into the locked room again! cat (Caddy Jim - Ouch! We'll have to do this again on Monday - I'm having new laminate wood installed in the foyer - we'll keep you posted affraid )
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 pm

tat think of the room as your own private day spa:) besides, you don't want to get down in all the noise and get your paws and gawd forbid our plumy hairs stuck in the sticky floor stuff!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next