Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

+10
fiffur
gbste
bpaquet
Suzzzz
BobCat
jeanebellini
WarriorNY
fluffnstuff
Sue Short
jimkr2t
14 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by Sue Short Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Tia Jeane, is right. Today Don Pedro had to come in a fix something in the
apartment. Meowmy made me stay in the bathroom Mad . Still when she let me out
she gave me cuddles, snacks and catnip leaf. Still i didn't like it. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by Suzzzz Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:50 pm

There should be a law. NO home improvements, NO cleaning ladies, NO interruptions to our routines WHATSOEVER. We love our hummers, but they often exhibit a poor understanding of the proper order of things. It might be a little difficult for them when we take over, but I'm sure they'll be fine in the bathroom when we release the mice on party nights. What? Oh, #@*! Did I just say something I shouldn't have?
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Now Tat, Weez, while it is an aggravation and inconvience for y'all in the end
it will make your lives better. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 am

Tat's notes - Thanks, Weezer and Tia Jeane and everybody else who sent me "VIBS" on my scary closed up room. It was OK, and the kitchen looks better (I may try to have caddy take a picture!) - but way down in my catmind was the feeling that maybe Caddy Jim was TIRED OF ME Sad and he was ready to take me back to the S*****R Crying or Very sad - I know, caddy would NEVER do that, he loves I love you me too much, but somehow those thoughts were there! That is, until I got hugs, and crunchy goodies, and playing with the mousies! Come here, Caddy Jim, I've got some face rubs to give you cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:47 am

I am so glad you survived your ordeal Tat, I know that must've been very scary. I had strangers come into my home yesterday and when he looked at me I decided to give him a cheerful greeting, so maybe he wouldn't be mean.....Bij (Lori here-it was a new bugman at mom's building, and he had to admire Bij)
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:10 pm

It was sometime in the spring that my parents called a plumber to the house to fix a leak in the shower/tub in the bathroom. Pugsley immediately came out when the guy came and laid in the path to the bathroom. It didn't take the plumber long that Pugsley wasn't going to move and gave him a little bit of attention. The fix ended up being a temporary fix and the leak came back. The plumber was called again and the plumber that came, remembered Pugsley from the first visit and knew to give him little bit of attention. On that visit, the whole inside plumbing of the shower got replaced. I thought it was funny that Pugsley made sure he got some attention from a stranger.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:56 pm

That's great Fluff, the guy must have liked cats.

Last edited by Sue Short on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer, I can neither write nor speak the King's English)
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:58 pm

I wasn't there when the plumber came. But it was obvious to me that the guy didn't mind pets, let alone Pugsley laying in the pathway.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:43 pm

oh tat i know how you feel...quite often i wonder if the people upstairs don't want to see me gone. i know i'm taking up their time,using their water etc and i should move on. but i'm a human and humans are a different story.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:57 am

Caddy Jim's tale - Do you remember when Tat "lost" the yellow mousie that fiffur had sent? And do you remember that I searched everywhere and it was still missing? Well, when the new floor was done in the kitchen, the workers moved the range and the frig - guess what? NO TRACE OF THE MOUSIE! confused It's gone to the mysterious world of "one sock", lost keys, missing toys - someday, someday, someday..........

Jim scratch
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:27 pm

No telling where Tat put that mouse at. Maybe it will be found when some other big piece of furniture gets moved.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:13 pm

I found the two SCMICE, one was behind a book case and another was between the end of the
couch and the wall.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Suze says: Good for you, Tonio! Now if only Tat and her Caddy could find HER shmousies!

Weez says: Tat knows where they are. Twisted Evil
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Have you looked on top of the kitchen cupboards? The little lip that's usually up there keeps you from seeing anything on top, and also keeps it from rolling down from up there. My mom's neighbor's kitty Ginger used to keep all her favorite toys up there, out of our reach.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi fif - Nope, it's not that - the cabinets go all the way up to the top (no space up there!) and the cabinets were closed.

Jim
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:52 pm

i tell ya its in the same neverwhere that the pair of glasses i had for less than a month went to about 6 yrs ago!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Hmmmmmm.........do you have floor registers? If you do, it might've dropped down in one of them....with a bit of kitty help.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 am

fiffur - I DO have floor registers, but they are too narrow to take one of your mousies! confused I love the ideas from the Mutt's forum Eating Keep 'em coming - SOMEBODY will come up with the solution. Rock On

Caddy Jim
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:05 pm

How about the twilight zone? Wink
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Where have you not looked?
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:25 pm

did you look in the trash when the first came up missing?
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:38 am

OhLord, I hope they didn't end up in there Jeane!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:40 pm

I didn't think of the trash. It's possible if Tat was able to throw the mouse high enough to land in a kitchen trash can if it doesn't have a lid on it.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Nope - trash is not the answer - I have wastebaskets with COVERS on them! Caddy Jim Rolling Eyes
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:13 pm

i'm forever looking in the trash for stuff i can't find...even if there's no reason it should be in there! but i have different issues with things.....once i came home to find somebody had 'cleaned' down here and threw an entire unopened newly bought box of donuts away along with cookies that were in the same condition!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next