Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

+10
fiffur
gbste
bpaquet
Suzzzz
BobCat
jeanebellini
WarriorNY
fluffnstuff
Sue Short
jimkr2t
14 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by Suzzzz Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:39 pm

What a tail! And look at all those feets! Whatcha got there, Tat, about half a dozen? Gorgeous pics, Caddy Jim. Thank you!
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by bpaquet Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Tat, you're getting prettier and prettier!
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:54 am

Caddy Jim - Thank you, you've made Tat's day! Very Happy and mine, of course, with all you're nice comments. To answer a few questions - fluffnstuff, sounds like Jack has fun with mousies, too - Tat doesn't throw mice, but, if I "sail" the toss over her at just the right distance, Tat will take a magnificent leap into the air to try to catch it! Drooly She is also noted for the "jump into action" when I throw the mouse, very fast, then when she brings it back, a much slower pace. cheers Hi jb, to answer your query, that glossy fur is ALL Tat's doing - I can't really brush her for more than a minute or two, then she "growls" and gives my hand a friendly bite signalling "It's time to STOP - GET IT!!!!"
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Sounds like you and your caddy have fun Tat! Wish I could've seen the pics....
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:09 pm

fiffur - I sent the pics via email - hope they turn out!

Caddy Jim
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:27 pm

They did.....Tat looks so serious bringing the schmouse.....and that plume tail really shows up draped across the couch back. Does she always sleep with one paw over her nose?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:46 pm

She does have a pretty plumed tail. Her tail reminds me of Lorien's tail.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Her tail reminds me of my sis' late Merlin, he had quite the plume tail. Measured the hair once--it was 9 inches long.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Caddy Jim's tales (tails!) - All this talk about tails, plumes, etc prompted me to measure Tat's BIG TAIL - the tail itself is 1 foot long! and the individual hairs are about 4 inches long. What an amazing tail, and one that she always holds high! geek

Tat's tales - That was an ignorant way you measured me, don't you know? cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:12 pm

We never measured how long Merlin's tail was, but it might have been about that long. The hair length itself was impressive enough that my nephew measured it. He had some really long whiskers too. His body fur was about 6 inches long and had a slight natural wave to it. We think he was a Maine Coon/Le Perm mix. Very sweet lil guy, we still miss him lots.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:29 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Mikey's tail was a foot long or longer. His tail was as long as his body was.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:45 pm

hmm....think need to get the tape out and see just how long Toothpick's tail is...i think his looks longer cuz its so freakin skinny though! when its puffed out(which i've seen it on maybe two occassions) it looks like a giant pipe cleaner!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Loved that visual.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:44 pm

So did I.............hehehehehe
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Tat's tail must REALLY hold the static well if those tail hairs are 8 inches long! affraid
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Tat's tail (tales) - Well, arnigirl, it wasn't ME that had the 8 inch tail hairs - it was the late Merlin reported by fiffur. I had "ONLY" 4 inch tail hairs Very Happy - but I do like to hold my plume high cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Tat, I have a plume too and I think we cats that have plumes should hold them
high and proud. Tonio.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Well, Tat, since your tail has four inch hairs all the way around that means you have an 8 inch diameter of fuzz catching all that static :-)
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Oooo, Cat Math! I like it!

cat cat cat cat + cat cat cat cat
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:13 pm

That means Merlin's tail was 16 inches around! Shocked No wonder he held it up so proudly everywhere he went......
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Jim, how are you and Tat doing?
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Yeah, long time no hear from. Know you've been lurking about.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Yeah Tat, how's your Caddy recovering from his treatments? Did they work? I know you've been a very good kitty nurse for him, making him smile and feel better.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:10 am

Caddy's talks - Sorry, everyone - I know it's been a while, but actually, I didn't have much to say confused so I've just been lurking about in the background. Tat's been fine - although she's given up on bringing the mousies back to me after each toss. Now, it's only about 25% of the time. The rest, I've got to run after her, pick up the mouse, and throw it back across the foyer for her to chase - and and I do mean CHASE - after the target. After "wrestling" for a few moments, she then looks up, beckons me over, and waits 'til I throw it again. She has me trained! devilish Usually, all this takes place at about 4 PM, right before she goes into the kitchen for her evening meal.

About what fiffur was asking - the treatments are done, almost a year ago - but I go back for a check every six months. The first was great - oncologist was pleased at how my PSA was WAY down - like .9. Second time was weird - PSA was just below 3, a good number for someone who hadn't had the radiation treatment but HIGH for me. I go back for the third test next month. Who knows?? Question But other that that, I feel fine.

I'll try to keep in touch, but now with the SPRING WEATHER outside, I take my LONG walks (over an hour!) and say hello to all the NICE LADIES devilish and their pups enjoying their walks!

Caddy Jim flower and Tat cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Laughing Sounds like she's got you well trained. I'm not sure what all the test results mean but still as long as
you feel good.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next