Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

+10
fiffur
gbste
bpaquet
Suzzzz
BobCat
jeanebellini
WarriorNY
fluffnstuff
Sue Short
jimkr2t
14 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 24 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by Sue Short Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Dona Tat, if your Caddy decides you're going you're going. Meowmy is the same way. Sad cat
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 24 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by fluffnstuff Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Tat, did your Caddy watched something called football last night? My dad did and he actually behaved himself.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Glad you're getting a little fluffier, Tat. I had a big hole of fur gone on my side several months ago when that #%!* Mean Kitty took a bad swipe at me, but it's almost grown back by now. And I know what you mean about the kitty jail! Our humans are tricky, though, keep your wits about you. Last time I went to the V*T, Ma tricked me by opening the door and just letting me walk right in. Devilishly clever, that woman. Evil or Very Mad
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:36 pm

I'm glad to hear you weren't permanently maimed. My furs got all taken away when I had my leg problem that made me become an inside kitty. It took a while for my fabulous whiteness to return. My poor leg was all pink far too long for my liking.

My peoples trick me into a wonderful soft place and then SLAM! I'm off to the V_T. Definitely keep an eye on that Caddy.

Petie
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:04 am

fluffnstuff - Caddy here TV Happy Yep, I watched FOOTBALL last night Basketball (wrong ball) - 'course it was the Eagles, not the Steelers and it was still preseason, but Foles looks good as a 1/4back - maybe we'll say goodbye to Vick! scratch

Caddy Jim Sleep
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:46 am

Definitely keep an eye open for human sneakiness Tat.....my meowmy has my Lori do the dirty deed getting me in the carrier and makes her drive me there. But I forgive her because it's not her idea but meowmys'. Not a fun time being at the v*t's but I am more than happy to head home again. Can't wait to get back in the portable kitty jail for that........Bij Glad to hear your fluffiness is coming back.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:36 pm

My dad watched the Steelers vs Colts game and he was rooting for the Colts. My dad did little to no cussing. Andrew Luck looks promising at the QB spot.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:03 pm

It's football season already????NNOOOOOOOO!!! Is it over yet?
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:08 pm

It wasn't this past weekend, but the weekend before that football preseason started.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm happily listening to baseball. I agree Sue! (I do, however, enjoy going to see small college football.)
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:39 am

Caddy Jim's ramblings - geek - OK, OK, I know - it's been quite a while since we've been on - nothing to really say! - but last night, Tat climbed onto my lap while I was watching "Jeapordy", got a few rubs of her face, then TUCKED HER FACE INTO HER TAIL AND WENT ASLEEP!! Smitten That was the first time in quite a while since she has graced my lap with her presents. It WAS cooler this afternoon, maybe she wanted a warm spot - but it WAS nice - TV Happy - lasted for a half hour until I REALLY had to move my leg 'cause it was going to sleep Sleep I'll try to set up similar watching/napping sessions again - maybe we've opened a new era! Very Happy Caddy Jim elephant

Tat's word - devilish Hey, Let ME be the judge of that! cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:03 pm

OOooo, take it from me Tat, laps are the best napping spots besides on the chest!......Bij

I hope it's the start of something new and wonderful too. I can totally sympathize with having to move a falling asleep leg....been there, done that soooo many times. Did Tat purr for you too as she fell asleep? Bij does sometimes for me.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Dona Tat, you know what's even better is when Meowmy stretches out on the couch
and I can snuggle with my face buried in her neck. It reminds me of when I just tiniest of
kits cat I love you
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Cousin Tat, you've made your Caddy very happy! How little it takes, eh? Last few days I've been on a cool-weather tear and driving my Ma crazy, but I also have been sleeping with her in the giant cat bed from time to time during the night, which I haven't done since last winter. You should see her. Once I settle in she hardly dares to breathe lest I shun the snuggle and move on. Silly humans. As long as they stay warm, we always will take advantage if it's to our advantage. Wink But, hey, their needs are so simple, why not indulge them occasionally? Besides, laps are rather nice.

~ Cousin Weezer
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Wow...not only did she get a nice warm lap, but she also got to watch or at least listen to a pretty fun tv show Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Tat, I've been lapping too. I jumped on my meowmy yesterday. I usually prefer Caddy, but I decided I'd better butter her up. I'm not sure why. She might be thinking of buying kitty snacks! Besides, since it's getting chilly outside, I like using her lap.

Gateway
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:47 am

I've been doing a couple laps several times a day lately (meowmy and Lori's laps..hehehe) and it's so nice and warm and soft to snuggle there. I almost always get a nice rubdown or ear scritchies and a kiss and hug too. I sometimes sleep on mom's chest with my nose almost touching her chin, my paws on both shoulders tucked under her ears. Reminds me of when meowmy first adopted me and held me until I fell asleep snuggled on her....Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:16 am

Caddy Jim's rambles - study - Just a few words - it has turned COLD around here, and Tat is now back to jumping up on my lap Smitten while I'm reading the morning paper (I have to be careful to read but don't disturb the purring pussy) or watching TV TV Happy - at times, she's dropping into sleep Sleep - at other times, she's nestled in, but her eyes are open - I have to plan ahead for the TV portion - get my food Eating and drink Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 24 3480764837 first - then pick her up and place her in my lap Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 24 3625377276 then we can enjoy about a half hour of snuggling! cat

She's not really a snuggler, so I always enjoy these sessions.

Caddy Jim afro
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi, Tio Jim. It's somewhat airish here. I've been snuggling with Meowmy when we nap in the afternoon.
When sleep in the Giant Cat Bed. I curl up next to her head. It's nice and warm up there. Tat isn't it great to
nap on your beans lap. I curl up next to Meowmy when she's on the computer or watching the Glowing Box. cat
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Does she snug on the sly when you are sleeping at night? Question
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Hi, Uncle Jim! Say hey to Tat for me! I know what she's doing cuz I'm doing it, too -- getting warm! This time of year I get a little wild and race around some, but I also return to the comforts of the lap and the big furnace in the giant cat bed (my Ma). There are several spots in this old house I can get warm, but there's really nothing like a hummer lap, especially if it has a blankie on it. Besides, refrigerator vents don't love us, or go to great lengths to arrange their lives and habits to suit our comfort like our hummers do. As, of course, they should, but still. Kinda sweet of them. ~Weezer

Weezer has spent the summer sleeping in the hallway so she can stretch out and keep cool. Now that the weather is changing she's back in bed at night, and insisting I "sit like an Indian" when I read so she can have a "well" to snuggle into. I know exactly what you mean about arranging everything before you sit down. Once they're settled in and purring, you don't want anything to disturb the bliss! ~Suze
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Laughing Tell me about it.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh yea... If you disturb the sleeping kitty, they sure let you know about it. Drink (check), food (check), reading material (check). Only thing that MIGHT be an excuse is a potty break. Laughing
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Truer words were never said Becky!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Lol, Becky, potty breaks are our sticking point on the weekend afternoon reading sessions! I suffer as long as I can, but when you gotta go.... I make sure to re-supply before I sit back down! Very Happy
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next