Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

too much stuff and all of it bad

+6
MichelleB
fiffur
Fire Flower
lovekitties
gbste
jeanebellini
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

too much stuff and all of it bad - Page 3 Empty Re: too much stuff and all of it bad

Post by jeanebellini Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:05 pm

well first i;m NOT thinking about transplant until the docs say i need one..l'm scared and worried enough. right now its not only with the liver but what they could find when they do the biopsy tomorrow afternoon.
no..no dental schools here unless you want me to go into the city to have it done by bus. i think there's at least one there. and, as much as i really would rather have another crown put on this tooth so i actually could chew properly and something else done on the other side for another tooth that will probably break off almost in the same fashion at any time, I think it will just have to be dug out cuz its broken down to low. i've got to have enough teeth to be able to eat..i'd eat liquid stuff BUT i'm resctricted to 1600 ml of fluids and that includes a lot of foods...ice cream,jello,soups etc. i'm not sure about apple sauce but i'm counting that as well.

the only good and hopeful thing is that as of this morning i'm down to 163 from 217+ less than 2 wks ago. the diruetics are doing their job. and if i measured right, my abdomen/middle section is down 10" from 49" to 39". IF that ever gets to like 32" i might faint.
of course i can't fit into any smaller pants yet cuz the hernia is poking out more and more the more i lose weight! if i could get that fixed i'm gonna have to buy smaller pants!

also...went in to the site to fill out the rest of the work for disability from work and it was very easy..all they needed was basic info like email and zip code etc...i thought i was going to have to answer a million weirdly worded questions!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

too much stuff and all of it bad - Page 3 Empty Re: too much stuff and all of it bad

Post by lovekitties Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:48 pm

still keeping the faith Jeane, and hoping all goes well for you. I know about that hernia thing. I've got that problem too.

lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:58 pm

welp, in about 90 min i'll be heading out for the gyno (and i hope biopsy and gawd knows what..just want it all done as soon as possible). don't know which to be more worried about..the tests or the fact that for the first time since i had the vacuuming done i haven't lost anything. one day i lost only .5lbs but never stayed the same. i'll see how things are tomorrow. the last time when i lost only .5lbs the next day i'd lost 2lbs or a bit more. i know i still have more in there to get out but maybe its levelling. who knows..its just driving me crazy!
the hernia isn't so much pain...uncomfortable sometimes but not like it was. its just that its at the belly button and sticks out so far that even wearing baggy pants you can see it. if i got it fixed i'd be able to actually wear pants that fit ...and not feel like i belong in a sideshow.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:18 pm

(((((((((PRAYERS, HUGS AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT MIGHT HELP))))))))) I love you
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:38 am

Hoping all goes well with the tests and it's not such bad news after all.................. (((((((((((((((((((((hugs and prayers)))))))))))))))))))
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:56 pm

has anyone heard anything from jeane since her latest doctor's appointment?
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:47 pm

I've chatted with her through FB. I'll ask her to come in give us all an update.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:06 pm

I've been wondering what she found out, and praying it isn't as bad as some think it may be.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Sue Short wrote:

I've chatted with her through FB. I'll ask her to come in give us all an update.
thanks from us who can't get on facebook
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:53 am

didn't get the endoscopy today because they won't take my insurance..the gastro doc's office is supposed to find a place that will and set me up an appointment. so i have no idea what is going on or when i'm going to find out more.
have people coming at me from all sides asking questions about what is wrong and when ihave no answers i keep getting told how i'md supposed to ask the doc and write lists and things. i can't get any info out of the guy when i'm in there. its driving me crazy but i can't afford to get a second opinion cuz i can't afford to go through all these tests again.
the 'this is not a bill' things are coming in...so at least i have some idea how much all the first doctor's visit was....there's at least four pages (and yes FOUR PAGES) of billings from the blood tests from when i went to the clinic the first time back in mid July. waiting for those bills to come in. so far those i can pay for...but when the hospital stuff comes in then i'm in huge horrifying trouble.

this coming tues i have a special water ultra sound but that is just about two blocks from here in the office. i just need to make sure i either write a check or take some cash with me cuz they don't take credit cards.

and i have to get ANOTHER note from the doctor releasing me to go back to work so i can go back to work and make some money!

as of yesterday..well...Weds now...i've lost 60 lbs. i weigh less now than i was in like 5th grade people! i don't think there's much water left to come out..maybe 5lbs. i'd be happy with 5lbs off. but i don't want to disappear.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:09 pm

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[[GOOD LUCK VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:12 pm

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[GOOD LUCK VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Jeane, it's just good to see you back here. Stay with us!

And {{{{{{{good luck vibes}}}}}}}} from me, too!
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:36 am

was supposed to start back to work this week but found out late last week i need a special note from the doc (has to be the gastro doc cuz the people at the clinic i am gonna try to stay away from).I,as well as the people in the doc's office, thought the one they gave me was good for not only the disability time but to get me back on the date they said. NOW i'm waiting for them to fax one over to me..as well as set up another apt to get the endoscopy done since the other place said they wouldn' take my 'discount health plan'.
tues go in for the water ultra sound thing...but i'd like to get back to work and was hoping for at least Thurs. i need to save some sick time for when i have to get the hernia surgery.THAT might have be out for ANOTHER month...then not being able to lift etc for a couple months after that.

by the way Salem came home the other day...his box isn't as big nor as pretty as Buddy's:( doesn't even have the little name plaque. I"m going to have to try to find a place that sells them and then see if the jewelry store can do an engraving of his name...i don't care how fancy the plate it cuz it has to be thin enough to just glue on...don't want to have to take him out of the box to have it screwed in or whatever.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:56 am

still keeping up those{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[[[[GOOD LUCK}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} VIBES

lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:36 pm

((((((((((((((((((((((((((GOOD LUCK VIBES)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm sure you'll find something perfect for Salem's box.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:42 am

they couldn't finish the water ultra sound thing because there is still so much water in my body they can't tell which organ is which in there. i have two more appointments with the gyno folks and one is a test they have to do that's like an engoscopy but in the uterus...its a histoscopy i think its called. they gave me a little pamphlet about it..they are good at explainuibg things and giving you stuff to read. wish i had that for my liver!
still haven't heard from the gastro doc about going back to work and my sick out paperwork ended this past SUN! i plan on going down to the store tomorrow...want to get a fruit smoothy at urger King...under 100mg salt (I believe the strawberry banana one has less than 50...like 35.) and they're not too expensive. going to get a smal this time cuz a med was too much for me las time. need to get some food as well cuz i'm almost out of whatebver veg i have. i NEED to find something to do with tis frozen fruit i have..too (TOO) cold (COLDDDDD) to eat it down here..mabye i could make up a big bowl and eat it outside when its not raining.

i'm really get bored and frustrated and very sick and upset cuz i want to know what is wrong and what can be done or if i'm flat out going to freakin die. i just want somoene to give me details.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:09 pm

I know how frustrating this must be....all the waiting and uncertainty. Are you out of sick leave? Any way to contact the gastro doc's office and ask about going back to work, even if it's "light duty"? You could explain to the nurse that if you don't get something, you might lose the job and the medical coverage that goes with it. That just might get you a response from them.

I bet they haven't said anything about details because they don't know yet exactly what they're (and you) are dealing with. Hang in there.

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:53 pm

found out the gastro doc is on vacation until Tues so i hope they will send me over the paperwork (the folks upstairs have a fax they can send it through there)on Tues or Weds so i can walk it down to work and get a day or two in before the end of the week.
i've finally got some of the Nez hats finished and hope to get the folks who ordered them to send me the money. by the end of the month i'm gonna need to refill these perscriptions again and it would help.
got more of the 'this is not a bill' things from the 'discount health plan'....so i'm sort of getting an idea of how nuch i'm going to have to pay...so far with just the first doc i went to and the one day at the hospital its around $4000....i think...could be a bit more but not less. that's about 5 months work right there.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:00 pm

OhLord, for me that would be nearly a years' pay. That is still awful Jeane.....I hope they have a plan to help you pay for that over time and maybe forgiving part of the bill.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:05 am

got set up for the preadmission stuff for the next uterus test...go to the gyno to fill out paperwork and get some info in their records on MOn. go to the preadmissions thing on Tues (need to go to the website and see what sort of stuff i would need to take in in case i can get in to see one of those folks that help ya with the payments for all this stuff) and then in about 10 days i go in for the 'procedure'. I still have to get that endoscopy thing set up and done and probably a colonoscopy after that.
supposed to have gone back to work on the 11th but they couldn't put me on the schedule. if somebody calls out of something they'll call me to come in.i forgot to write them a note about the days i need to take off for that stupid procedure so i'll have to be doing that early next week (and messaging the boss who does the scheduales this weekend just as a heads up).
i love this calendar thing i got from some women's health thing on fb...its got room for me to write notes and keep track of all this stuff..i swear i need a freakin secretary or another head to keep track of everything!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:19 pm

That calendar will sure come in handy for the next few months. Good thing they gave it to you. I hope all these appointments and procedures go smoothly without a hitch. (((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))

I know most places want at least a month's worth of paychecks, but here I also took my w2 form with me, proof of rent, utility costs, credit card bill, other bills, etc. to show them where my income was going and why I was asking for help with payments on my bill. I know mine isn't nearly as big as yours, but the procedure is pretty much the same.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Jeane, I'm glad you getting everything originized ahead of time. Saves a lot of
stress.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:13 pm

not organized yet but i need to make a list so i can get it together for Mon and Tues.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Good for you.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next