Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

too much stuff and all of it bad

+6
MichelleB
fiffur
Fire Flower
lovekitties
gbste
jeanebellini
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

too much stuff and all of it bad - Page 4 Empty Re: too much stuff and all of it bad

Post by lovekitties Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:05 pm

still keeping those {{{{{{{{{GOOD LUCK VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} heading your way
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

too much stuff and all of it bad - Page 4 Empty Re: too much stuff and all of it bad

Post by jeanebellini Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:09 am

didn't get all the papers together but figured there's not much chance i'l be heading to whoever i need to see tomorrow. i will find out what dept or what person i need to talk to though. i swear one of the things i need to have is my tax return from this year...i don't understand that..i mean, i have the work sheet i did it from but i don't know what they want. if i do get to talk to someone maybe at least the could tell me specifically what i need.
also..got two of more those 'this is not a bill' letters today. its now 2yrs pay that is beyond what the 'discount plan' will pay. i'm forcing myself not to cry...but i know its gonna hit me over the head like an anvil and day now.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:08 pm

As long as you pay something on those bills Jeane, they can't send it to collections. Even if it takes a decade or so to pay it off.......I know from experience. And if it gets too high you can file for chapter 13? (is that the one that isn't bankruptcy but makes them let you pay less interest?). Hang in there, getting healthier is the goal right now. Try not to cry about the bill.....it's not the most important thing right now. Getting you well is. (((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))

maybe we need an online fundraising rummage sale??? just an idea....
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:33 pm

((((((((((HUGS))))))
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:55 am

more shit dumped on me this weekend..Fri night messaged from my sister the psycho that grandma (the only remaining grandparent) was going in hospice and had only 'days or hours' and tonight just 'grandma died today'. its not so much the death...i didn't know if she was even still alive. its the nasty assed way my sister digs it and throws it at me.
WHat the hell am i supposed to do about it? i have no money to waste on plane fare and i'm going back to work tomorrow and going to the hospital for days surgery that is IF they will allow it. i was checking my phone messages (i hate this..i HATE not having communicates with the outside world immediately olike a normal human being!) and about 5 days ago there was a message from the insurance dept at the hospital and they want me to calol. well,they're only open mon-fri so i have to wait til get off work on monday to find out what is going on.
the endoscopy probably is never going to happen 9which is making me sick cuz i'm having pains again and found a lump under my sterum) cuz nobody will take my 'discount health plan' to do it.
and the bills...no i'm not going to file a sectin anything. i have a perfect credit score and have all my life and not going to give that up. as for having to go through it...threats of three different cancers and bills that might continue for god only knows...who even knows if im going to wind up back in the hospital IF they get to do the thing they have planned to do on Weds?
it getting to the point where i can NOT deal with it.
one of the big reasons i don't post in here is that i don't want you guys to think i only bitch all the time and you don't have to put up with all my problems. so forgive me if i get vague at times. i can explain if anyone cares in a message here or on FB...FB will be seen faster as long as i'm home and have computer access. (and yeah even THAT has been iffy lately...three nights it just went off and was off til dawn!)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:01 pm

so sorry to hear about your grandmother., Jeane
As you know I think about you always and am still sending out
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{POSITIVE ENERGY VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} your way
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:27 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your grandma Jeane. Your sis could've delivered the news a lot better than she did. Sounds a lot like my sis at times. ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))
Are there any sliding scale clinics or teaching hospitals near you? You might get the endoscopy done and that lump checked out cheap or free at a teaching hospital.

Hoping the hospital insurance dept had some good news for you yesterday.........

Oh, did you find a nice lil tag for Salem's urn yet?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Sorry to hear about your grandma, and that you're having all those health issues, JB. Sometimes things just come one right after another...
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Yeah, but why does it always have to happen to the nicest people in this world?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:38 pm

I just had a long discussion with my brother about this topic. I've found over my many years that those "why" questions either remain unanswered or result in very dissatisfying answers. I really try not to use up a lot of time pondering why.
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:06 pm

I'm just hoping and praying that in the end Jeane will be cured, the bills will somehow be paid, and she won't be bankrupt in the process.

(((((((((((((((((((STRONG GOOD LUCK AND HEALTHY VIBES))))))))))))))))))))))
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:27 pm

i need to start a new thread with what i found out today..its not good but i've spent the night talking about it i'm just pretty drained. i should hit the shower and get to bed. but lets just say that its the one word you dont want to hear and its compounded with the liver problem.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Flower Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:23 am

Oh, Jeane...I am so so sorry. Crying or Very sad

Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:49 pm

I said it to JB in private, and I'll say it here too. I'm so sorry for what you are going though, and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. We all will - and we'll all send our best healing vibes to you as you go through your treatments/surgery/etc.
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Same here, and Jeane if you need to me to reach to someone let me know.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4