Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 31 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Sat May 25, 2019 8:18 am

There are nice sun puddles today. It is not too hot, so I am getting some porch time. My meowmy said I might get to go in my playpen if my caddy is not cutting grass. My sister came on the porch, and we just looked at each other. She does not try to get on my bench, and she did not get in the window where she likes to go I think because it is close to my bench. We are trying.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 31 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Sat May 25, 2019 8:07 pm

That is good that you are trying. I know you both can do it. I think we will get some porch tomorrow here. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat May 25, 2019 8:18 pm

I did not get any playpen time. My meowmy and caddy were outside all day. But, I had sun puddles all day, and that is almost as good. It is supposed to be hotter tomorrow, so I will not want to go outside-y. The cool airs are on now. I am snuggling on the giant cat bed and my sister is on the tree.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat May 25, 2019 8:23 pm

I'm snugged in with Meowmy on the couch and the cold air just came on. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun May 26, 2019 8:11 pm

Friends, my meowmy moved my potty! My doggie kept bothering it so she moved it upstairs. I had to go very bad this morning, and I couldn't find it. I had to call her twice to have her help me. Once I found it (back in its old place - silly meomy) everything was good. But, I almost had an accident because I had to potty so bad. I wish my sister wasn't a meanie and I could be comfortable going up to my potty, and I wish my doggie wouldn't play in it. That is just gross.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun May 26, 2019 8:39 pm

I've heard that about barker people. How uncouth. Hopefully your sister will stop being a meanie soon. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon May 27, 2019 9:10 am

My meowmy says I need to just bop her when she hisses. If I bop her with soft paws, she will understand that she should not hiss me. I am not that kind of kitty though. I don't like to fight. So, I am trying to ignore her. I am ok with the potty, and my meowmy moved her crunchy food downstairs so she does not guard the steps to the potty. Peoples are slow learners.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon May 27, 2019 1:01 pm

Keep doing what your doing, if you bop her she my think you're trying fight like the bad kitties she lived with. I know about being slow learners but they figure it in the long run. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue May 28, 2019 8:55 pm

Today was a bad day. First there were booms in the morning and I was stuck on the porch. My meowmy had to bring me to my safe spot, but it had already started to boom Then, my meowmy ran the giant sucking machine. I think there should be rules about how many terrible things can happen to a kitty in one day.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue May 28, 2019 9:18 pm

I agree. Meowmy was going to run the Evil Giant Sucking Machine last weekend but changed her mind. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu May 30, 2019 8:30 pm

Today was a better day. I slept in my room all day because it was hot. I did not want to sleep on the giant cat bed. I wanted to sleep on the dresser.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu May 30, 2019 8:58 pm

Same here, no rain and even better no big booms from the sky. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri May 31, 2019 7:52 am

Last night we had booms. I was going to sleep on my meowmy's feet, but when it started, I had to go to my safe place. I am glad my sister does not mess with me there. She is not scared of booms. I think they are scared of her!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri May 31, 2019 5:59 pm

I'm sorry you had booms and couldn't sleep in your Meowmy. I don't think your sister is as tough as you think she is. Hang in there and show her what your made of. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:53 am

More booms last night, but they were not as bad. I stayed on my sofa with my caddy. He keeps me safe.

My meowmy made my sister stay in her bedroom yesterday. She closed the door so my sister could not chase me. I got the whole house to roam, and that made me happier. She says she is going to keep doing that for a little while so I can claim my space again since I do not mind sharing. If my sister learns that slowly, maybe she will be better about trying to share too.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:14 pm

That sounds like a wonderful idea. Your Meowmy is very wise. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:34 pm

Do you know what my meowmy and caddy did on Sunnyday? They took me in the CAR and I got something called a chip. My meowmy says it will keep me safe if I ever get outside-y again. I am not going out there without my playpen or my stroller. Nope. Not me!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:40 pm

That's wonderful that your parents did this. Meowmy says we all should be chipped whether we go outside or not. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:57 pm

My doggie and my sister got theirs at the shelter. They say the people at the shelter are very nice, and that there are two big play rooms for kitties. Doggies have a huge yard for play and have outside-y attached to their pens. Still, it is better to have a house and a giant cat bed. I shared my giant cat bed with my sister for a few minutes. She did not hiss or punch me.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:16 pm

I agree Mouski. The shelter your doggie and sister is different than the one I was at. That one if they ran out of room and you drew an unlucky number. ****SIGH**** I still can't talk about it. I'm glad you and your sister shared the Giant Cat Bed for a few minutes. Hopefully you will share for many minutes in the future. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:47 am

We are starting to get along a little better. She still chases me and I sometimes hiss at her, but I am not as scared. My meowmy says she will try leaving the giant cat bed room open while she chases green papers tomorrow. She will be gone for a long time, so I hope my sister lets me get to my potty ok. I think she will since she has her own upstairs.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:42 pm

I hope it all goes well tomorrow. I'm sure your Meowmy would not do this if she didn't think it would work. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:04 pm

Everything is good with leaving the door open now. I get the giant cat bed, and she gets the tree. I even come out to visit sometimes. I am still spending most of my time with the giant cat bed, but my meowmy says visits are very nice and she would like more of them.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:20 pm

That's wonderful Mouski. The two of you keep up the good work. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:52 pm

My meowmy got me a little tree today. I had an old one with a round sleepy spot. The new one only has square sleepy spots, so she got me a little one with a round spot. She has not put it together yet, but I think I will like it.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next