Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 32 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:17 pm

I'm sure you will. It sounds very cozy. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 32 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:20 pm

I do like my new tree. I still spend most time on the giant cat bed, but my meowmy says she can move the tree if I want to go somewhere different.

Today I came out and about while my sister was out too. I still don't want to get close, but she didn't hiss at me, and I wasn't too scared.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:37 pm

I don't have a tree but that's okay. I like the not only the Giant Cat Bed but the back of the couch. During the winter I sleep under the reading lamp. It's nice on my old bones. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:48 pm

Isn't the back of the couch great? I love it there.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:04 pm

I know, it's so much fun getting there. devilish Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:55 pm

Friends, my doggie came home today. He is very sleepy. He says the people were very nice but he did not really like it there. Lots of very sick doggies and kitties came to the hospital at night and it made him sad. He is sleeping a lot and has some bloods coming from his nose. He says it does not hurt, so I think he will be ok.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:22 pm

I'm glad your doggie is home. I didn't like it a the hospital either. Reminded me too much of THAT PLACE!!!. Give him lots of healing purrs. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:49 pm

He is having woof dreams. My meowmy says he is supposed to have a quiet time for a few days, so he is playing in his sleep. He is not as sleepy as he was, but he is resting a lot. He still has some bloods in his nose but it is slowing down. He still does not take his nose medicine. I do not blame him. I do not like things in my nose either.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:29 pm

OH!!NO!! He should take his nose meds. Still as long as he is resting he should be fine. keep up with the healing purrs. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:32 am

The purrs worked! My doggie did not have any bleeding last night. I will do laying on of paws soon to help him heal all the way.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:27 pm

That's awesome, the laying of paws always does the trick. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:43 am

Friends, I let my sister sit close to me a couple times. I still don't trust her, but I am trying to tell her that I will not hiss at her if she does not surprise me or swat at me. She is starting to agree I think. Maybe she will be nice and I will ba able to come back out to the living room to be with my peoples and doggie. He needs me around for the paws and purrs.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:44 pm

That's wonderful, Mouski. I agree you need not only to be with your people but your doggie. They all need you right now.

Meowmy bought the food you recommended. I liked it, she only gave me half a packet but it was mighty tasty. I licked the broth off first then snacked on the chicken later. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:30 pm

I do that too, Tonio. I like the broth, and sometimes my mewomy puts chicken broth on it too. I really like that. I am glad you liked it. It's the only kind I eat all the time.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:04 pm

Meowmy says she will get more as a special treat. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:09 pm

Today my sister and I tried to play. It was kind of fun. We did not play for long, but we were having fun chasing a bug.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:53 pm

That's wonderful Mouski, I knew you two could do it. Did you catch the bug?
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:48 pm

She caught it and ate it. I will find one though. I think bugs are tasty.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:50 pm

EWWW!! While fun to chase, I think they are too nasty to eat. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:54 pm

Today I played with toys. I have not played in a long time, but today I wanted to play with my fishy on a string. My sister wanted to butt in, but I did not let her. It was my time to play with my meowmy before it got all hot outside and the giant cat bed wanted me to visit. I let my sister play with the fishy on a string after I was done.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:35 pm

That's wonderful. That's good you wouldn't let her, she is learning boundries. How was the Giant Cat Bed? Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:14 pm

I love the giant cat bed. My meowmy leaves the fan on, so it blows across my furs and makes me nice and cool. The sun puddles come in on it too, so it is the best!

Today, I took a nap on my meowmy. I have not done that since my sister came home, but we are starting to understand each other. We do not really get along like I did with my brothers, but we are not fighting. I am much happier.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:10 pm

I like the Giant Cat Bed too. We have a ceiling fan that makes it nice. It doesn't get sun puddles though.

I'm glad you and your sister are reaching an understanding. I'm sure you will reach the place that you were with your brothers. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:33 pm

Today there are booms. I went upstairs with my meowmy today, which is new for me. She was sorting the bags she uses when she leaves for many sleeps. She says she is going to go for three sleeps, so I will keep being brave and will take naps with my caddy while she is gone. I do not like those bags.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:31 pm

I don't either, at least you have a caddy. I have no one just the sitter so it gets lonely. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next