Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 33 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:53 pm

Oh Tonio! I wish we were closer. You could stay with me and we would be great buddies. We could tell Winnie to take a leap.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 33 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:59 pm

MOUSES!! That would be fun. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:23 pm

Friends, my meowmy is home now. I was sad that she was gone and stayed on her side of the giant cat bed the whole time except for noms. Tonight there were booms and I had to go hide. But, I am glad she is home and I am sitting next to her now.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:40 pm

I'm glad she is home. It's awful when they're gone. I think my world is empty. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:45 am

I had my caddy, but it is not the same when they are not both here. She did get me and my sister a toy where ever she went. It was a PINK SOCK. I had to chew on it and give it kicks. I love pink socks and am glad Mooch told me about them.

Mouski

Mouski's meowmy: There were pink socks from the Mutts Store. Smile
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:42 pm

WOW I understand those are now collectors items.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Auntie Sue, they are back in the Mutts Store! https://mutts.com/product/little-pink-sock-catnip-toys/

My meowmy says she needs to buy more packs since Winnie and I like them.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:00 pm

Thank you for letting me know. Antonio has more toys than Bast so if I buy any it will be for less fortunate kitties. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:21 pm

Friends, my sister and I have started to play. Right now, we are playing chase and she chases me more than I chase her. But, I am not afraid any more. My meowmy put my crunchy food upstairs in the other room. I ate while I could see where she eats. My meowmy says I can take my time going into that room. She hopes she can get my potty back upstairs so my doggie doesn't play in it. (Dogs are gross!)

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:46 pm

That's what I've been told about doggies. I've never met one. That's wonderful that you and your sister are now playing and that you're not afraid. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:33 pm

I am afraid tonight though. We have booms. I hate those and have to hide in my safe spot. The grass eaters are outside in it. I do not know how they manage. I would need a safe spot. My meowmy says they stay under trees and hide, but I do not think that sounds safe enough.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:02 pm

I don't think so either. I hate booms too. I have several safe spots. Stay safe my friend. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:47 pm

There are no booms tonight, but my meowmy says it is very hot. She went to take care of the grass eaters, and she was melted when she came in. All wet and sticky. She had to go in the place where water comes out. I think that is crazy. Who would want to get wet on purpose??

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:03 pm

It's the same here. Mine does the same thing. SERIOUSLY!!!REALLY!!! Who would want to stand in the rain. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:29 pm

It rained all dy yesterday. It was very gloomy and my sister and doggie were grumpy. I spent the day on the giant cat bed. Today was sunny and nice, so my meowmy opened the windows. My sister and I are very happy. I feel breeze in my whiskers.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:20 pm

It was nice yesterday so Meowmy and I hung out on the back porch for a while. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:18 pm

The windows are closed again. It is supposed to be hotter and stickier tomorrow, so my meowmy turned on the cold airs. I like the open windows but the sticky is not fun. It makes my furs frizzy.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:47 pm

It's getting hot again here too. Meowmy made sure my water dish had ice in it today. She does that a lot, she wants to make sure I drink plenty of water. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:32 pm

My doggie says he got to drink water with ice in it on his adventure today. He is sleepy now. Does ice make you sleepy?

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:55 pm

No, but I like how cold it makes the water. I like my water really cold and will drink more of it when it has ice in it. Meowmy likes when I drink lots of water. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:24 pm

I like mine fresh. I drink a lot right after my meowmy fills the bowl.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:54 pm

Fresh is good too but ice is DA BOMB!!!
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:54 am

I will have to try it. My meowmy says she will add some when it gets hot later. Even though we have cold airs, I know when it is hot outside-y.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:31 pm

Mine does even when we have cold weather. you will love it. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:53 pm

It was very good. At first I wanted to catch the ice, and then I found out it was cold on my paws. I waited until it was gone and then I took a drink. Yum!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next