Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KITTY SAVED ON TRAIN TRACKS IN BROOKLYN

4 posters

Go down

KITTY SAVED ON TRAIN TRACKS IN BROOKLYN Empty KITTY SAVED ON TRAIN TRACKS IN BROOKLYN

Post by lovekitties Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:02 pm

This happened near where I live. Though it's not the same train I take it's still my General neighborhood

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/york-animal-care-control-saves-cat-trapped-days-tracks-brooklyn-station-article-1.968829
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

KITTY SAVED ON TRAIN TRACKS IN BROOKLYN Empty Re: KITTY SAVED ON TRAIN TRACKS IN BROOKLYN

Post by Sue Short Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:38 pm

What a lucky cat. Hopefully he/she will find a forever home.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

KITTY SAVED ON TRAIN TRACKS IN BROOKLYN Empty Re: KITTY SAVED ON TRAIN TRACKS IN BROOKLYN

Post by Suzzzz Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:01 pm

That's quite a story! I have high hopes this kit will get adopted. Once an animal in trouble makes the news, people line up to adopt. Fingers crossed.

I just wish all those people would go to their shelters and see all the desperate furkids without dramatic backstories, ya know? Every one of them has a tale of woe or they wouldn't be there.
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:22 pm

I know Suzzz, I know.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:15 pm

I sure hope this lil kitty finds a good indoor home. And everyone who wanted to adopt this one but couldn't will adopt another loving furkid at the shelter.

From the pic, I'd say this one is a siamese mix. Look at the long hair and faint tabby markings....all point to something other than siamese. Still, quite a beautiful and very lucky kitty.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down