Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

small stupid things....what would you want?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

small stupid things....what would you want? - Page 2 Empty Re: small stupid things....what would you want?

Post by fiffur Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Oh, I love that shirt!
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

small stupid things....what would you want? - Page 2 Empty Re: small stupid things....what would you want?

Post by jeanebellini Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:54 pm

if i can get to hot topic this week i'll look to see if they have it...if not it might be something i'll have to treat myself too...or gee....i wonder if i should wait to see if they have it at NYCC. i'm thinking i might be able to fit into their version of an XL now...
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 am

Better to be a bit on the roomy side than too tight. Hope you find one that fits. Would be a shame if you had to pass up a cute shirt like that because it's too small.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:37 pm

the emily shirts ...unless otherwise noted....are cut in junior sizes. an XL is like a size 13 or 15. But since its raglan sleeved and due to some other things that have happened over the past year (and i hope continue) i might fit into a junior XL.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:59 am

Check the sizing charts if you have to, and recheck your measurements as well. That way you'll know if it will fit or not.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by gbste Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:30 pm

I recently got this shirt from the Animal Rescue Site. Some of my kitties have this 'tude.
https://shop.theanimalrescuesite.com/store/item.do?itemId=41091&siteId=310&sourceId=310&sourceClass=StoreSearch&index=1
gbste
gbste
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:40 pm

So cute! I like that shirt!

I have their "Bad kitty on a good day shirt" which I see they still have available. I have another one that's been discontinued "Kitties behind bars".
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:25 pm

i really like the graphics on that bad kitties shirt. they have a nice fluffy fleecy purple jacket that is $20.not a bad price (esp when they have free shipping) but i've got my eye on that emily shirt and am getting itchy fingers (to hit the keys to order it).
as for sizing....i can't go by the stuff they put in those charts...very few places have consistant sizing. but i know raglan sleeves give more room in the shoulders which is a place i have problems with. tomorrow i think i'll find out if i really can afford the splurge or not (though if Hot Topic would have free freakin shipping it really really would make it easier!)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:31 am

You might see more free shipping as we get closer to Christmas.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:36 pm

can't wait that long..in fact,i'm chancing it waiting THIS long. the XLs are the first to go and they are VERY hard to find!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:39 am

I know, I've missed out on a lot of things because I waited and my size sold out first.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:14 pm

normally i can take one size or another. right now if it were a straight size i'd take either a L or XL but these the only one i MIGHT fit into is an XL.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:07 pm

i checked out a halloween junior XL tee today....so i've decided, not Emily XL cuz this one at KMart looked like it would fit me like a sausage casing.
the avon watch is looking a lot more tempting!(and the purchase will help a friend who sells avon)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2