Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

three legged dog that is a frisbee champ AND cares for kitties!

5 posters

Go down

three legged dog that is a frisbee champ AND cares for kitties! Empty three legged dog that is a frisbee champ AND cares for kitties!

Post by jeanebellini Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:05 pm

here's a link to a cool to a story about an even cooler pooch:) she survived parvo and a steph infection as a puppy and now is not just a prize winning frisbee pooch but socializes feral kitties and helps care for kittens that are brought into the humane society!

http://www.tonic.com/article/three-legged-dog-cares-for-kittens/
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

three legged dog that is a frisbee champ AND cares for kitties! Empty Re: three legged dog that is a frisbee champ AND cares for kitties!

Post by Suzzzz Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Hoo. Just... hoo. **shniff** Amazing story; thank you, Jeane. I believe with all my heart that Maty is, literally, an angel among us.
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

three legged dog that is a frisbee champ AND cares for kitties! Empty Re: three legged dog that is a frisbee champ AND cares for kitties!

Post by Sue Short Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:24 pm

It is an amazing story.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:43 pm

What a wonderful dog! Smile

I added her on my Facebook page.
WarriorNY
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Great Story! I see Maty has found her calling in life, and I'm so glad she got a second chance at it. She's truly a furry angel on earth.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down