Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

+10
fiffur
gbste
bpaquet
Suzzzz
BobCat
jeanebellini
WarriorNY
fluffnstuff
Sue Short
jimkr2t
14 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 28 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by fiffur Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Hope all is well with you Jim, and Tat too. How's your summer going so far? I finally went on a vacation, first one ever, in Florida to see my grandpa. He's nearly 94 and going strong. I understand now why he's never home when I call him.
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 28 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by jimkr2t Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Sorry I've not been active recently. I was in the hospital for 7 days a few weeks back - apparently suffered a seizure - maybe stroke related, not sure. Fell, injured my back, primarily on left side - x-rays of my shoulders, still waiting for doctors to say what was cause. Working with three doctors - primary care, arthritis, neurosciences - I know all of you wish me well, but I'm struggling with all of the health care situations so I won't be active - I still follow the forums, though.

By the way, I had some VERY NICE FRIENDS who took care of Tat during the week I was in hospital - and the wife was ALLERGIC to cat hair, but she plowed ahead. Thank You

Jim
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:44 pm

Jim, Antonio and I are sorry to hear about your health problems. We will keep you our thoughts and send ((((HEALING VIBES)))) your way. Sue and Antonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Flower Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:25 pm

(((VIBES))) from me as well.

Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:50 am

Loads of (((((((((((((((GET WELL VIBES)))))))))))))))))) from me too. Glad Tat got such good care in your absence. Hope whatever caused your fall isn't too serious Jim.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:46 pm

So sorry to hear of your health scare, Jim. Good to know you had someone to take care of Tat while you were in the hospital. Take good care of yourself!
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Oh, Jim. Do take care of yourself. Kitty hugs work wonders.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi Jim and Tat. Is everything okay?
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:13 pm

I second that.....how are you doing Jim? And Tat?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Yes, long time no hear from. What's up with that?
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Hi gang! Sorry about the delay in writing. Things have been very busy here from the medical standpoint - you may remember that I took a seizure back in June - I've managed that with medicine and doctors, but when I fell, I damaged my left shoulder. Damaged is an understatement! I'm going in for a full replacement - ball joint and socket, major surgery - in early November - followed by inpatient rehab for about two weeks, then outpatient rehab for lots more. I really haven't been in the mood for chatting, so I hope you can understand. In fact, when I'm in the two week inpatient segment, I won't even be able to get to my computer.

As far as Tat been - she's doing fine - actually, better than that. Now that the cooler weather has moved in, Tat has been snuggling, especially when she joins me for a half hour "nap" in the afternoon - her perch is on top of my stomach, purring, and pushing her head under my hand so we're two pods in a pack.

I'll try to get back to the group towards the end of November.

Keep well, Jim
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:12 pm

Oh, Jim! I hope it goes well and you get comfortable quickly. I work with a guy who just finished his rehab. He feels much better now. He says it was worth the surgery/rehab. Smile I hope Tat will be able to help you with your recovery. Kitty vibes are very good things.

Take care. We'll be thinking of you in November.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Jim, that's awful. Hope it all goes well. Will keep you and Tat in my thoughts.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:08 am

Oh - I'm so sorry to hear about your shoulder! That certainly sounds like MAJOR surgery. Thinking of you.
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:39 pm

Oh, surgery is never fun and I know Tat will miss you when you're inpatient (or do they allow visitation?). Hope you recover well and fast! Tat will help with her kitty healing vibes and purrs.
Sending some of ours to you Jim (((((((((((((((healing purring kitty vibes)))))))))))))))))
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:53 am

Unfortunately, no visits when I'm an inpatient rehab person - in fact, the rehab facility will not allow me to LEAVE in the evening for dinner, etc with friends. They can come HERE, but until my treatment ends, the facility OWNS me - I can't run away!!

Tat will stay at my house with friends checking up on her, feeding, emptying litterbox, etc., plus picking up my mail.

Caddy Jim
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:28 pm

Hey, I can hep with a jail break and I;m also good at smuggling.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:22 pm

I'm sure with winter coming Tat would fit under my winter coat easily enough, and I can smuggle her in as long as she doesn't start mewing when she realizes she's going to see her caddy. And if Sue runs interference with the nurses.........or we switch roles......
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Hoping Jim is home now with his favorite girl, Tat. I bet she missed her caddy a lot. I can imagine his homecoming......
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:04 pm

I'm glad you found this Fif.

Hey, Jim we know you're lurking out there.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:48 am

Uh oh - I've been lurking, but not posting - that's a big no-no! I've been at home since around Thanksgiving - had a few weeks of home therapy, then, when I was able to drive my car, I was switched to outpatient therapy. The facility is within about a mile of my house and I go there two times a week for "exercises" - read that to be "pain everywhere in my left arm as my therapists (Dan and Kat) bend it in ways not imagined". Also some massages. The balance of the week, and the additional times I'm not at the facility, I have a list of exercises to do. While I CAN do a lot of stuff, there's a lot I can't do yet. Surgeon says it MIGHT take a year - and some people haven't made it back - so I guess I'll have to see.

How about Tat? (Tat is short for Tatiana - Kat, therapist, is short for Katrina - hmmmm) Well, she just loves all the attention she gets, and "helps out" when I try to do the exercises on my bed - she can't figure out why I just can't lie back and let her sleep on my chest - and why the heck do I have the staff in my hands, it's a pain in the -------.

Caddy Jim ROTFL and Tat Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 28 210276082

jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:26 am

Oh... Therapy... My mom called it "physical terrorism" and the doctors "physical terrorists." ROTFL It does eventually help even though it never seems to feel any better while you do it. Smile
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Oh yes....I can understand therapy. Good to hear you're doing better and Tat is helping. It does take time and nobody heals as the same rate as someone else. Keep at it, it will be worth it in the end.

My mom had shoulder therapy...and called it torture. Still does some of the exercises though despite it being years since her shoulder was out of whack. Bij helps mostly by supervising, weighing her down so she doesn't fall off the couch doing her arm stuff.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Very Happy You can run but you can't hide. Glad you are back home and despite the torture sound in good spirits and that Tat is taking excellent care of you.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:08 pm

How's the therapy coming along Jim? Getting easier and less painful I hope.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next