Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

+4
Sue Short
bpaquet
fiffur
ARNIgal
8 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 3 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by ARNIgal Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Shortly after I noticed all of the drama that Beans also delivers when bringing me toys, I made a YouTube video. It ended up not being nearly as interesting as what I was seeing in person, but I put it up anyway Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 3 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by lovekitties Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 pm

please give us the link!
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Yes, then I can sent it to my mom and I can watch it at her building.
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Lets see if I can get the two links in of Beans getting some toys...

https://youtu.be/2UeyLX0FdZQ
https://youtu.be/f75AdhENsgo

Here's hoping I posted them correctly! confused
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Flower Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:17 pm

The links worked...cute videos! Thanks for posting.

Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Beans is adorable. Reminds me of my Doyle
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Sent the links to my mom so maybe I can see them from her building's computers.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Very cute! My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 3 210276082
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:29 pm

I also got a toy this a.m. before I went to an interview with a temp agency! Smitten
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Absolutely adorable! Beans clearly has her own rules, that the toy is in HER territory when it's on the carpet, and in YOURS when it crosses that line. So funny!
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:26 pm

While she sometimes did bring the toys all the way to me, she nearly always dropped it at the threshold between the two areas. That kind of always reminded me of the line of rocks in The Field of Dreams that the baseball players could not cross Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:09 pm

I got to see the vids at my mom's building on their computer. Beans is so cute fetching like that. I've heard Bij make the same sound but usually he's about to gak up a hairball at the time.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Her alert noise is much louder in person! affraid That was one reason I was disappointed with the video...

Today I didn't think I was going to get this far on my 'net list so fast. Between my friend's cats and mine, I had three on the table with me...and Bello just got up from sleeping on my wrist! Sleep
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:53 am

So you had LOT of kitty supervision last night. Bij was extra clingy for mom last night too for some odd reason he wouldn't tell us.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Its more like there is a lot of kitties here Wink
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Nothing wrong with having a lot of kitties around, no matter who's in what mood you're guaranteed at least one will want to keep you company. Smile
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Envigado has completely come out of his shell here and now has a favorite spot here at Patty's place. Its the dining room table. He can stretch his whole big kitty body out to its full length even while I am on the 'net like he is now. Earlier today he was zonked out on the table with his head and one paw hanging over the side. He sat bolt-upright when Patty did a squeaky sneeze in the other room...Then, just as quickly, he was back to sleep. He was zonked out again until he smelled the cheese on Patty's lunch. When he realized he wasn't getting any cheese, back to sleep he went! Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:47 pm

What a Silly Kitteh Boy Very Happy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:17 am

This is also the first place where The Kitties have lived where they could enjoy air vents on the floor. Beans' favorite vent is in the upstairs bathroom and Envigado's favorite vent is in the kitchen dining area! Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:28 am

Sounds like they loved making that discovery!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Yesterday after dinner, I think he actually wanted me to sit back there with him! confused
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Yesterday after dinner, I think he actually wanted me to sit back there with him! confused
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Petie has a favorite vent near my chair in the living room. He doesn't invite company though. He wants it all for himself! cat
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:50 pm

He may have invited me over there just for protection from the other kitties...he just may not be used to all the other kitties yet affraid
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Or he was feeling generous and wanted to share with you. Bij will share if you ask him nicely.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next