Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

+4
Sue Short
bpaquet
fiffur
ARNIgal
8 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 4 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by ARNIgal Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Yes, he likes human company, but Envigado is my timid one so my money is on him making sure that he has protection from strangers.

Today I was busying myself in memorizing the Denny's menu online (yesssssss...! I'm working again bounce cheers ) when Beans and Bello started having a fight over me. Bello had already taken residence on my left wrist and was sleeping when Beans decided she wanted to cuddle on my lap. Almost after she got there, Bello gave Beans a slap on the head! affraid It was almost as if he was saying, "Don't you even THINK about getting on this table and taking my wrist pillow!". Evil or Very Mad As an aside, one of my friend's cats, Jade, came by to lick the pinky on my right hand... Smitten
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 4 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by Sue Short Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Great news about the job. And I had to laugh at the kitty antics.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Kitty antics sure keep life interesting!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:40 pm

They do... Smitten My friend told me that after I left for my first shift last night, Beans howled for me as soon as I left. Patty thought that Beans might have wanted to bring me a toy Smile My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 4 3625377276
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Congratulations on the job. It's good to hear that Beans is getting back into her groove. Very Happy
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Beans probably did, to wish you good luck. Glad to hear you are numbered among the employed again. Very Happy
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Working at Denny's is both trippy and somewhat comforting at the same time! drunken Smile Today I got four toys from Beans before I left. The last one she brought it to the top of the first flight of stairs and bounced down the steps and landed at my feet! Smitten
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Smitten
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Well, not only does Envigado want me up early...but he now wants my friend Patty up at her regular time now! She normally wakes up at 7:30 but she took today off work and wanted to sleep in. Envigado was having NONE of that! I had been up and was watching the news at 7:30-ish when I heard him howling. It turns out he was right at Patty's CLOSED bedroom door begging for her to wake up. She said she poked her head out the door and once he saw that she was awake, he turned and walked away...sheesh!
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Got to love that boy. Silly Kitteh. Very Happy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:52 pm

Hey, if your lights go out like mine did this morning you don't have to worry about being late for work. You have a furry non-electric alarm clock! Bij does the same thing to my mom: she gets up early on Thursdays so when the pantry was closed one week and thought she could sleep in, here's Bij waking her up right on time......
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Haahaa! Shadow was like that. I used to wake up at 5 AM on the weekends just to feed kitties. I'd go back to sleep after that. If I didn't get up on time, she'd sing to us until I did agree to feed her. Silly girl! My current kitties like to sleep just like I do. If I sleep in on the weekends, no problems. Smile
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:10 pm

My Miss Kitty used to be my alarm clock too on the weekends. I never could sleep in as she wanted to play right after breakfast. I might be able to take a nap when she wanted to birdwatch after that.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:08 pm

I just hope my friend doesn't mind being awaken at her usual time...even if she takes the day off!! confused
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:36 pm

I agree, What's up with that confused
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Now that Envigado considers Patty is one of his people, he just wants to make sure she is still going to wake up alright every morning, just like he does with me Smitten

Morning coffee outside was so peaceful yesterday. Beans thought so too...eventhough she had to stay on the other side of the screen. While I was a-sippin, I was looking up at the bright blue sky and thinking how pretty all of the little white cotton ball clouds were. When I looked over at Beans, she had her eyes almost closed and she was doing a little sniff-bob with her head. I guess she was admiring the outside too flower My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 4 3625377276 Like a Star @ heaven
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Sure sounds like she was.
I'm sure your friend understands about furkids. She has at least one, right? Don't they wake her up about the same time every single morning like E does?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Sounds like it. I do that on Sunday morning.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Oh Patty understands about furkids when they want her up to get food. Envigado is just the first kitty she's ever known that just wants to make sure she gets up in the morning. Its like what he does to me if I decide I want to drink my coffee first instead of going running. As soon as the coffee is on, back to sleep he goes :-)
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:27 am

Heehee! My kitties use the coffee pot as their alarm clock. I set mine to start on its own during the week, so they hear it start and go to the bedroom to make sure I listened to the alarm clock. I don't set up the coffee on the weekend, so they don't have that cue. Maybe that's why they allow me to sleep in. Cool
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Sometimes I wish Beans wasn't so curious about meeting strangers...SHEESH!! Hoping to have a good day at work today, I made sure I got to bed on time. My friend had a college roomie up from Ohio who got in after 10PM last night. Beans REALLY wanted to meet her, but I had to go down with me! UGHH! At least they'll let me back at work :-)
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 am

I can understand that..........Beans is a lot like Bijoux in that respect. Social butterflies in fur that won't take no for an answer if they think there's an interesting new person to meet somewhere.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:36 pm

Envigado warmed up to her right away too. The next morning when I got up early, he was wanting to go into her room to wake her up even. When he was about to do that, one of Patty's cats gave him a smack on the behind...and that stopped him! Twisted Evil
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Would have loved to seen his expression with that.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:40 pm

So would I. I bet it was a mix or surprise and "what the hell was that for"?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next