Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

+7
WarriorNY
jeanebellini
bpaquet
BobCat
Sue Short
fiffur
ARNIgal
11 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 11 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by fiffur Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Arnigirl, I am so saddened to hear of JayJay's sudden passing. How are you holding up? And the other furkids? (((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGE UNDERSTANDING HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 11 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by bpaquet Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Arni, everyone here sends sympathy and hugs. Rest in peace, JayJay.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:19 pm

I'm so sorry, Arni. You gave Jay Jay a happy, peaceful voyage home to the Bridge. May that give you comfort and peace.
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:11 pm

I'm doing better...as Jay Jay was passing, Envigado sniffed all the spots where he was laying. The night before Jay Jay passed, Envigado was doing lots of uncharictaristic zipping around the house. Tomorrow, I go over to the Lansing area to pick up Beans. My friend that is watching my two other cats thought that is taking care of my others decided that Bello would get along with her other cats since she will be letting him in her upstairs now. Wishing I could talk more, am off to get a home internet connection so I can "talk" more... Thanks for all your sympathies Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:17 pm

I hope that Beans can help lift Envigado and your loneliness missing JayJay mood. ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:18 pm

The two have been reacquainting themselves with each other. The only dustup so far has been the fight over the slobber stained catnip pillow which Envigado thinks is his Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Hmmmmm, might be time to either get or make an additional catnip pillow to be slobbered on.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Heh...that might be a fine solution, but there already are quite a few catnip pillows hanging around here Smile

Well, yesterday I picked up Jay Jay's ashes. Like Cookie's ashes and my hamster, Wuzzly's, ashes, Jay Jay's will be kept at home until I can think of a really beautiful place to spread them. In the mean time, I think I will be making a stained glass urn for the three of them. It didn't occur to me to do that until I was looking at the crematory pamphlet at the vet's office. I said to myself, I could do that and make them a whole bunch more personal Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 pm

i've never seen a stained glass urn before.....sounds perfect!
let me know if you'd like a fresh catnip pillow...i got several from a secret swap a couple months back and would be glad to send you one for each kitty:)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:50 pm

I think making an urn yourself would be a beautiful gesture and a true gift of love. May it help ease your heart, my dear.
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:02 am

I agree Suzzz, it would be like the bed spread that Jeane
crochet when Salem was so sick. I love you
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Will post pics when done with each urn...I can't believe I never thought to do this before Rolling Eyes ...hee hee!

Thanks for your offers of more catnip pillows, but I don't think having more would solve this kitty issue. In the last week, I have meandered over to Petsmart and bought more. Its just that Beans & Envigado like THAT one. Right now I'm running thru scenarios where more than one cat liked "the little pink sock".
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:24 pm

A stained glass urn sounds very nice. Can't wait to see the pics of them. And making them should help ease the grief a bit.

I hope Envigado and Beans can come to an understanding about "the pillow"..............
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Well, there is some kind of understanding anyway! Envigado tends to sit on top of the slobbery catnip pillow (SCP) and I don't see Beans playing with it unless Envigado is fast asleep on the bed- HA Laughing !!

Beans has been back in my home for a little over a week now and she seems quite a bit calmer than when I had her in Lansing. My friend must have done wonders for her! She does however have her boundaries, hee hee! Miss Beans has decided she likes to sit on my lap as I drink coffee in the morning. She'll get on my lap and purr very deeply. Of course this makes me want to pet her,...but NO! I must not disturb Her Highness or else she threatens me with the same bites & scratches that sent me to the ER! Its nice to know she still has a little of that special spunk Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:07 am

She sounds just a silly as Antonio.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Heh...and Antonio's eyes seem to say it all.

This morning I had gotten myself on an earlier, or probably the correct schedule. Beans insisted that I pet her while she was on my lap during breakfast...but ONLY on her neck and the part of the face where the whiskers come out...Ha Ha Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Definetly like Antonio. He insists on head butts while I'm sitting on
the couch or in bed. He hums at the same time.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:01 pm

Beans is quite the lil character! I know your life won't be boring with her around again. Does Envigado seem to like having her around again too? Somebody to play with (or torment as the case may be)?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:35 pm

Wow...! That is the first time I've ever heard of a humming kitty.

Envigado seems a lot less nervous with Beans around again. Maybe its because Beans interacts with him. Envigado and Jay Jay acknowleged each others' presence but thats about it. Beans and Envigado talk to each other, share the bed for an afternoon nap, play together, etc.
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:44 pm

Antonio has a very soft and melodic purr. Sometimes when I'm either
in bed or on the couch he will drape himself over me then rub his head
against mine and start his soft purr.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Sounds kinda like what Jay Jay would do when he slept next to my pillow every night Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:01 pm

toothpick does that....but he lays on my shoulder and there's nothing soft about his purr! he's got a pretty big purr;)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Beans' presence must be really calming to Envigado. When he heads off to nap, he hasn't "denned up" under the couch since Beans has been back. As I've mentioned before, they have been known to share the bed. When he isn't there, he will be sleeping on top the quilt ON the couch Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:51 pm

I'm so glad Beans is having such a good affect on Envigado. It's nice to have a good pal around again.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Wow...I can't believe a whole week has passed since I last posted!! Something between a cold & the flu had me on the couch for about that long...YUK Razz

In the meantime, Beans has resumed her habit of bringing me things she can fit in her mouth while I work at finding a job on the internet. Half the time its been yarny flowers like before, most of the other half its been ponytail holders. I had to hold back from laughing when she tried to bring me the toilet paper while I was "working". Since she's been back in Flint this habit has taken an unfortunate turn. Beans has figured out how to open the kitchen cabinets and she now brings me GARBAGE BITS What a Face AAAAAHHHHHhhhhh!!

Anyways, the following pics are two of the last ones I took of Jay Jay. The first one of him is him sleeping on the Grandma quilt...kitties like this a lot, by the way Smile The second one is of him sitting in his favorite window watching the birds & sqirrels on my neighbor's roof. Enjoy Smile Yes, fif, they have been sent to you ;-)

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 11 J_sft10

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 11 J_lst10

Oh, and here's one of Envigado in his fridge top den Smile

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 11 E_den10
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next