Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

+7
WarriorNY
jeanebellini
bpaquet
BobCat
Sue Short
fiffur
ARNIgal
11 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 40 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by BobCat Mon May 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Thanks - he's my handsome blondie boy.
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 40 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by ARNIgal Tue May 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Yayeee...! Mom and Dad starling have returned to the notch in the oak tree. I thought that the odd warm weather in March had messed up their plans to nest in that tree. Both Envigado and I were watching them go back and forth with little twigs in their mouths :-) I love you
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Wed May 30, 2012 10:14 am

It turns out Beans likes to cuddle at night...no matter how warm the weather is! Since Memorial Day Weekend, when the temp has been 80 degrees plus, I've woken up to her curled up in my arms right next to me, all sweaty and such! Smitten
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed May 30, 2012 11:45 am

awwwww.............that is so sweet! She wants to snuggle no matter how hot it gets. Sounds like Bij, also a real cuddler.

Congrats on your lil starling family!
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu May 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Envigado was just trying to get me off the 'net. He had his two front paws on my knee and the two back ones on the floor. His kitty face was nearly at my shoulders...my ohhhhhhhhhhhh my is he ever a big kitty!! affraid
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu May 31, 2012 7:38 pm

OOOOOOO!!! That is a BIG KITTY!!!!!!! My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 40 3625377276
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:53 am

Maybe not so big but TALL!

Our late Fiffur could stretch up nearly that high, he could get his head up high enough to see out the apartment windows with no problem from the floor.....but Bij is shorter and can't quite get his chin up there, much less his entire head.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Well, all the neighbors that have seen outside with me for morning coffee think he is quite large! Envigado even got a "That is one biiiiiggg *blank* cat! affraid " from one neighbor. That might have been a compliment to his big blackness, but I'm not sure...
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:45 am

Well, both of the kitties are fully out from hiding and napping in their favorite spots. I do hope both of the kitties are stay out while the landlord stops over today! My cats have always been wonderful ambassadors for cat-kind, especially with landlords Smile , so I'm hoping they'll help in that regard again!
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:36 am

So do I........the more landlords that are cat converts the better for us fukid loving souls. Very Happy
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Unfortunately the land lord just dropped something off at my door, but I think The Kitties made a good impression on previous visits! :-)
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:39 am

I do hope what he dropped off was not a "cease and desist" kind of thing........
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Nothing of the sort! Smile Mr. C just brought over a window fan he thought I could use!
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:30 am

How nice, I'm sure he thought the kitties might like a breeze too. I'm so glad your landlord is so nice about your fostering. Mine would go balistic at just the mention that I was maybe thinking about doing that.....
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Oh no...I'm not fostering at this place, where I can only have two cats total to begin with. That is why, if you remember, my dear sweet Bello is still in Lansing with my friend Patty.

Beans is a nip stealer. The neighbor in the back apartment is growing some in a pot outside for her kitty Roxi. Its a good thing Roxi hasn't shown any interest in it yet! Twisted Evil
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:56 am

Sorry, I momentarily got you confused with gbste. Embarassed

UhOh, you may need to get a pot of nip of your own for Beans. Naughty girl.......guess that nip was too good to ignore. Hope she didn't molest that plant too much for it to recover.

-------

https://mutts.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=609
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40