Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

+4
Sue Short
bpaquet
fiffur
ARNIgal
8 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 10 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by ARNIgal Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Her tail obsession does seem to stop her a lot! Razz
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 10 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by fiffur Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Suzzzz wrote:Kitty races! ROTFL I can hear the Kentucky Derby-esque announcer's voice now! *nasal* "And it's Beans on the outside with Elsie moving up close... and Elsie has taken the lead! Wait a minute, she's distracted by a bit of fluff, and Beans is now two treads from the top! What's this? What's this? Beans has done a full stop for a tail lick! A tail lick, ladies and gentlemen! And Elsie makes her move! She streaks past Beans in full-on wild-eyed kitty mode, over the top of the stairs and into the bedroom! What a race, ladies and gentlemen, what a race!"

lol!
I second that lol! lol!

How nice to have a racing partner.....or is that competitor?
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 pm

This looked more like playtime to me! Smitten

Today doing the budget was a whole bunch easier thanks to Envigado. He sat next to me in the laptop case the whole time! Smitten
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:41 am

Ahhhh, nothing like having a kitty supervisor to keep you on track with your work. Smitten
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 pm

I don't know about supervising...he did however keep me relaxed about the whole thing with his snoring! Smitten
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Did you know: Cat purring is among the top 10 sounds humans find most soothing. cat I don't know about cat snoring, but I'm guessing that if the cat is yours, it would certainly take high honors. Does for me! I love you
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Contented kitty sighs rank right up there too IMHO.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:10 pm

FFFFfff's are adorable too! Smitten Chrissy's meows sound more like "meowwwfffff". When she gets a good scratch from a human all that comes out sometimes is the "...fff". Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:58 pm

So are squeaks. Antonio is too precious Smitten when he snores. It is the most adorable squeaky
sound. I love you
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:52 am

Bijoux makes a half mew-half trill sound sometimes that is sooooo cute.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Kitties don't just meow, do they? Smitten

One of Patty's kitties has the habit of asking if she can come for a snuggle in bed by gently tapping my arm. After which I tell Jade (a.k.a. Sad Eyes) that she's welcome to do so! Smitten Earlier today I was on the bed talking to my sister and she went through her routine and then spread out on my right leg... Smitten
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:10 pm

awwww............that is sooooo cute!

My sis had a maine coon, Wuzzy, who used to mew a little 'May I?" before jumping up into your lap. This cat weighed 18# and when he sat down with his size and hair your lap disappeared completely! But he always asked permission first.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Last night, after Jade asked to come into bed, she snuggled under the covers Smitten Smitten Smitten
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:48 am

Aww! Gateway's been doing that too. Isn't it comforting to have a kitty snuggling? I love you
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Darling, how are you ever going to be able to leave all Patty's sweet kitties? Neutral
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:35 pm

I know I would find doing that very hard, especially after Jade snuggled UNDER the covers with me! That is way too cute and lovable of her. Smitten
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:16 pm

I will not be leaving these kitties absolutely. Its kinda like the sooner I move out of here, the better the likelyhood that Patty and I will still be friends, LOL! That being the case, I can still come over for visits. There are no frayed friendships here or anything like that. Its kind of the same as when I was in college and over the course of four years, maybe I had 20 roommates and only still speak to two of them on a regular basis... Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Oh, honey, of course you're right; you need your own place for you and yours, and Patty needs her space back. (What a good friend she's been!) And won't it be nice to visit and be welcomed as a beloved kitty Auntie!
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Yes, what a good friend she is indeed!! cheers bounce Smile Others here in the Lansing area as well Smile Without going into TMI, coming back here has helped me learn a lot about how there are people out there that really do want to help me through life!
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:36 pm

When you're down and out you really find out who your true friends are. And it's nice to know that you will always have a place to go if you need it.
Kitties greeting you at the door ready to love on you is a bonus. "OhBoy, Auntie is here!"
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:55 am

Sad Eyes has been taking a break from being petted by me lately. I got a bag of peppers from a co-worker's garden and it seems that Sad Eyes has more of an aversion to peppers than the other kitties. She backs up when I go to pet her. Luckily for me, I'm using up the last of the peppers in my omlet this morning Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:48 am

I bet Sad Eyes will be glad those peppers are finally gone. I imagine she's been missing getting those loving pets, but couldn't quite stand the smell of the peppers to get them.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 pm

All of the pepper smells on my hands have retreated enough for her. When I was looking through the newspaper for apartments, she nuzzled up for some pets! Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:11 pm

I bet she was sooooo glad to get those pets too, wasn't she?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:05 pm

I would think so...she is already back to being around my head when I wake up! Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next