Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

+4
Sue Short
bpaquet
fiffur
ARNIgal
8 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 16 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by Sue Short Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:45 pm

I agree with you Arni, sometimes they are all that keep any of going.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 16 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by ARNIgal Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Uggh...and you know what?!! I did a fairly long intro in under the topic BobCat suggested...and my Mom's internet concked out and it all got erased! I'll try it again tomorrow after I wake up again...! I'm feeling better than I expected after my first chemo...but rather than try again tonight, I want to really try and get myself on a really regular sleep schedule...See ya all tomorrow! cheers
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Sleep in peace. I love you
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:01 am

ARNIgal wrote:Uggh...and you know what?!! I did a fairly long intro in under the topic BobCat suggested...and my Mom's internet concked out and it all got erased! I'll try it again tomorrow after I wake up again...! I'm feeling better than I expected after my first chemo...but rather than try again tonight, I want to really try and get myself on a really regular sleep schedule...See ya all tomorrow! cheers

I've done that myself, and it makes me insane when I type a long, long topic and it falls off the face of the Earth. I believe the last time it happened was when I was preparing the email to send out to all about Suze. I typed two or three long paragraphs, and POOF! pale

Glad your first chemo went well.
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:33 am

I've never had the problem here but FB, :soapbos: lol!
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Same here, but yahoo.......I've had stuff disappear there plenty of times. :soapbos:
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 pm

When I felt a long post coming on, I would always write it off on Word on my computer and just copy the post over on this place or elsewhere. Unfortunately Mom does not have Office on her lap top. Sooooo, once again, I'm not getting as much done today as I'd like, so I'm thinking I'll be getting to the library tomorrow evening to get the post about my cancer occurance under the other topic. In short, I'm not feeling any side effects and getting hungry like regular- and I'm kinda stunned by that!! confused affraid Good thing I guess? Patty says B&E are fine, but Beans is really taking my absence hard and will be glad to get me back home this evening! I love you cat
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Glad you're feeling good. Poor Beans, hopefully once your home her world
will be on track.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Oh... You don't need Word. Open Notepad (from the Start>Accessories menu) and just type there. That makes .txt files that you can copy/paste to anything. Smile Geeks are us!

Glad to hear that your treatments aren't making you feel yucky. Fingers crossed that it's all working as planned, and that you continue to feel well! Keep up the good fight! Eating My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 16 3480764837
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:29 pm

I'm also glad the treatments so far aren't making you feel puny....yet. I'm really hoping and praying they work! Make sure to get plenty of naps in and kitty cuddles!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:25 pm

The weather has been so blessedly cold here...! Good thing I have warm kitties!! cheers I continue to be surprised at how well I'm tolerating the chemotherapy treatments. Perhaps this feeling is not related to them, but I have developed an almost crippling lack of interest in venturing out in the cold weather. Of course, with my warm purring 15 pound Bello on me, there was no way I was going venture out of my comfy house before noon! Sleep cat
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:38 pm

I blame you not! Smile
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Same here.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:21 pm

I don't blame you either.....plus with a 15# peopleweight on you how could you move to get up in the first place? I know you don't have the heart to move him once he's comfy unless absolutely necessary, and going out in that horrible weather was not necessary.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Tonight and tomorrow, I will be packing up to leave Lansing. My apartment in Flushing was ready a week early, so tomorrow is moving day. Before moving, I managed to get some parting shots of typical kitty habits at this apartment! Included with this post is Beans and Bello sitting in the kitty bed by the heating vent... Very Happy [img]My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 16 Bb10[/img]
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Next is a series that I like to call A Kitty Sundial Razz

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 16 1058b10
10:58AM

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 16 12110
1:21PM

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 16 35810
3:58PM
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Very adorable and i love the kitty sun dial. I have one of those. Very accurate.
Take care with the move, do you have plenty of help?
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:01 pm

Yup! cheers My three brothers-in-law plus my friends Patty and Deb here in Lansing are helping me pack up tomorrow morning! What really helps is I don't have a lot to move! Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:28 am

Heehee! I have a kitty sundial too.

Check in when you have a chance. Moving is always so exhausting, but we want to be sure all went well. Smile
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:20 pm

Moving is much easier with a lot of help....sounds like you have plenty of that. Wish I could've seen the pics.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Well, I'm back in Flushing! I say "back" because it is the same place I lived in when I was in late elementary school through graduation. One of my sisters and my mother live here as well. The whole move took just under three hours. That includes packing up, the drive between and unloading. The cats settled in pretty good with only one hang up! The first night I went to bed, Envigado freaked out a bit and wondered where I was. All I had to do was to continue to call out to him when he meowed and he assumed his regular position around my head. Fif, I just sent the sundial and heating vent pics along to you...I didn't realize I still had the flash drive in my wallet Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Glad the move went smoothly and everybody is settling in.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Whew! I know it's a relief to be settled down again.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Cute pics! Very Happy
I see by the fact it only took 3 hours from start to finish that you had plenty of good help moving. Glad the kitties settled in so nicely and so quickly.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 16 Empty Back in Flushing with the Cats

Post by ARNIgal Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:45 pm

Also remember that the move went quickly because I have very few posessions Razz

Its been just under three weeks since I've been back here in Flushing and all three Kitties have settled in beautifully...as long as its just me! Rolling Eyes The intercom buzzer drives Envigado and Beans to HIDE and they stay hidden until the visitor or visitors leave. Bello, however, has a wonderful attention span when it comes to visitors and will not be ignored. To that point, my mother, who is NOT a pet person Evil or Very Mad , even got followed into the bathroom both times she came by herself!! ROTFL
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next