Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

+4
Sue Short
bpaquet
fiffur
ARNIgal
8 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 17 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by fiffur Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:37 pm

Ahhhhh......Bello is trying to convert her into a kitty lover!
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 17 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by ARNIgal Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Bello will try with the last breath in his body...unfortunately my mother is a very tough sell! No
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:28 pm

This morning, a new neighbor was moving in across the courtyard into one of the apartments on the first floor. While I was trying to figure out the logic of him moving everything in through his elevated deck and NOT the front door of his building confused , the kitties on the other hand thought this was the most fascinating thing EVER! What a Face
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Maybe they were watching....hoping to figure out the logic in moving in that way.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Perhaps...!

Well, I think I figured out why Envigado has been sleeping around my head. At first I just thought that he was last in bed. As it turns out, he's just trying to avoid Beans. She usually sleeps by my feet or curled up in my right arm. On two occasions in the last week, he unknowingly jumped in the bed right where she already was and poor Envigado got slapped really good! This just shouldn't be happening to such a gentle giant! Mad
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Poor guy. That's no way to get ready for bed. Sad
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:23 pm

Poor little guy. He didn't mean to land on her like that while she was sleeping. I know getting woke up like that is disturbing, but Beans shouldn't be taking it out like that on her "brother".
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Well last night everyone else got into bed before Envigado...and I couldn't get to sleep! We've been getting a lot of rain here in Flushing and I've been worried all night that the river was going to flood into the parking lot and take my wee little car away. Of course Envigado jumps right up into bed purring me into relaxation about five minutes before I was going to get up anyway...sheesh!! Razz
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Sometimes their timing leaves a lot to be desired.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Awww! At least he tried. Razz
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:39 pm

True enough, but his clock needs resetting. His job as purr soother needs to start a bit earlier.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri May 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Well, he's been really good about gettting into bed a bit earlier! The weather here in Michigan has warmed up quite a bit and all of the cats still insist on sleeping on me. Beans has been really adorable too! Recognizing that the first three nights after chemo are kind of rough sleep-wise, she has been bringing me toys at night...and she gets about half of them into the bed! Smitten
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri May 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Glad he's getting better about going to bed earlier. I think that's
precious what Beans is doing.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat May 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Each is doing what they feel is right for nursing their ailing hooman, and it's adorable. When Beans is done bringing toys, is there still enough room for all of you to stretch out? Smitten They really are precious kitties.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon May 06, 2013 1:26 pm

There's no room for me to stretch out! Unfortunately, I've become used to that Smile Most nights the cats are usually in bed right after I am. All three have favorite spots. Beans' spot is almost always at my feet.
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed May 08, 2013 11:43 am

Ahhhhhh, that sure brings back memories.........a cat on one side of my ribs, a dog on the other, and the other dog at my ankles. I couldn't move or roll over without disturbing someone.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sun May 12, 2013 5:11 pm

This week, Bello has decided that he likes sleeping on my face better than food even. Earlier in the week when I came home from something around lunch time Bello was begging for food but I had already fed him and the others three times that morning. Plus, Envigado and Beans weren't hanging around the dishes and were off sleeping somewhere. I told Bello no and said I was going to take a fifteen minute nap. No sooner had I closed my eyes, when I felt Bello schlump the front half of his body right into my face! That is how the rest of the week went whenever I've woken up from a short rest! bounce
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun May 12, 2013 6:48 pm

That's interesting. Maybe he's trying to tell you something.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Sun May 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Sue Short wrote:

That's interesting. Maybe he's trying to tell you something.

Yeah. Like, Feed me or I'll suffocate you. affraid
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun May 12, 2013 7:24 pm

HMMM!!! Didn't think about that.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun May 12, 2013 9:25 pm

cat lol! Bello the ham!
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon May 13, 2013 12:06 pm

He's making sure you can't ignore him! What did the furry facial do for your skin?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon May 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Well, Bello was smooshed so close to my face that the whiskers didn't even tickle my skin Wink

Bello also has a new morning routine where he wakes up one of the neighbors Twisted Evil Since he likes to go walking around in the hallway, I had been allowing Bello to walk in the hallway while I take my cats yuckies to the dumpster. Unfortunately, he doesn't walk around quietly. In fact he doesn't walk around at all. He'll sit at the door watching me and wailing loudly until I return...and I'm only "gone" about a half a minute! confused His loud wailing makes our neighbor dog, Scooter, bark loudly, which wakes my neighbor, Pat! Since I'm usually up by 5:30 AM, I guess Bello will have to stay inside and wait for me.
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon May 20, 2013 4:43 pm

I agree what's up with that. confused
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Mon May 20, 2013 8:37 pm

ROTFL Bwahaha! Go, Bello!

~Weezer cat
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next