Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

+7
WarriorNY
jeanebellini
bpaquet
BobCat
Sue Short
fiffur
ARNIgal
11 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 19 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by ARNIgal Wed May 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Goodness...didn't realize how long I've been, uh,..."gone". Its the 11th already affraid !! Mostly its been the weather AND the state job board gets so busy that the internet slows to the point where I got all frustrated and shut it down for the day...grrrrr! Evil or Very Mad

Anyways...Beans has been making lots of friends Smile Like a Star @ heaven I've already told you all about the new neighbor, Rosemary. Also Beans has determined that the mail lady is good for bits of conversation. When I've been in the kitchen or the bedroom doing something else, I've been hearing actual back and forth conversations between her and either one of the two of them ROTFL Beans also has a small fan base going at the church across Court Street. Last Sunday morning her and I were outside and I happened to catch a glimpse of about 4 or 5 people looking thru the window at us. One of 'em waved & so I returned the greeting. One of the women from that small group of fans leaned out the door & said "We love your kitty!" I love you Her unique coloring & blue eyes really "pull people in", I guess.

As for Envigado, he's developed a new habit of sitting on the keyboard the last few times I've turned it on. Now, he's been in my life for nearly 13 years and has NEVER expressed such an interest. Can any of you explain what's up Question

Last edited by ARNIgal on Wed May 11, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something small :))
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 19 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by jeanebellini Wed May 11, 2011 5:18 pm

he probably wants to start chatting in the Tat the Cat thread;)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed May 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Smile Wouldn't be surprised Jeane.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Thu May 12, 2011 11:02 am

ARNI - Jeane may be right - Tat's only 3 years old and is new to the computer "dating" show! - 'Gado's thinking: "Maybe I can "influence" this "new cat" Twisted Evil with my older, experienced Cool feline (tomcat) behavior cat "

Caddy Jim
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu May 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Could be..............or E feels the keyboard has to be literally warmed up before you can use it. Beans sounds like she's getting quite the fanclub, like Bij has here. I'd love to see a pic of her again, I can't remember how she's marked anymore.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu May 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Could be E wants to read all about TAT...she does seem like a sweetie pie & I'm enjoying reading about the new edition too Smile cheers . Envigado certainly is a smart kitty though. The weather has warmed significantly and he has been residing for much of the morning under the couch. After lunch, I started to get worried & checked to see if he was indeed under there. When I flipped up the dust ruffle(?) I felt a woosh of cool air. Needless to say, his eyes were wide open so there were no health issues. I asked him if he wanted to come out. He promptly did and has been spending the balance of the day all spread out kitty thermometer style Smile

As for pictures of Beans, I'm working on a snap of her begging to go outside...it looks really sweet I love you I might try to get a snap of her from across Court Street to capture the perspective of the people from the church... but Beans tends to follow me Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri May 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Envigado, ever since I brought him home from the Humane Society as a kitten, has waited for me just outside the shower to get done. For some reason, he has always been ultra-worried whenever I do anything that involves touching water, but I digress. This morning, however, Beans made it first onto the nearby perch just outside the shower. I peeked out mid shower to see Envigado ask Beans really sweetly if he could have the perch with a kitty nose touch. Poor guy got a slap in the face Sad
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri May 13, 2011 9:37 pm

How rude!!! She says laughing.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat May 14, 2011 11:44 am

Very rude, I take it Beans hadn't had her first kitty-equivalent of a cup of coffee yet.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat May 14, 2011 11:53 am

Maybe that was it...although she does have a teensy, tiny jealous streak and maybe that's what this incident was. Beans' jealous streak has never been violent. Usually when Envigado, or any other kitty, is being petted, she suddenly has the urge to be patted too Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat May 14, 2011 9:10 pm

I know some kitties like that! Petie is just like that. Pet ME!
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sun May 15, 2011 8:24 am

Its amazing, even when she is not in the same room, Beans knows when another kitty is being petted. I'll be petting Envigado & Beans will come up out of nowhere right under the other hand with a little "prrrrrrrrrup!" Like a Star @ heaven
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon May 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Well, I've been here in Flint a little over a year now and Envigado has finally decided he really likes looking at the birds as they come up to the feeder in the window. Just now he was sitting next to me at the table when he heard a couple of them. He turned around to watch them and I told him he could go over to the window for a closer look. He gave me a little yippy meow...and he was OFF on a mission Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon May 16, 2011 5:08 pm

I've always like to watch them when they are on
mission.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue May 17, 2011 12:27 pm

He's kinda large for the little kitty seat that Beans uses when she is up there. He actually almost takes up half the coffee table that I have sitting right next to the window sill. I imagine he doesn't scare the birds as much as Beans does since he is black and can't be seen as well Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue May 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Couldn't help but chuckle at the visual of E giving you that yippy mew and zooming off to the window. hehehehehe
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu May 19, 2011 8:26 pm

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 19 B_clr10

Someone requested a picture of Beans and all of her glorious colors. I think it was fif, in which case the pic is on its way via e-mail. As you can see she has discovered the fridge and likes to sleep up there. Her colors show up the best outside, but believe it or not the weather has not been nice enough for a snap!

The neighbors cat, Roxie, has moved into the back apartment. Everyone here has taken notice of her presence under the doorway in the common room Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu May 19, 2011 9:18 pm

She is gorgous. Thanks for posting the snap.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri May 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Is that what she's laying on, she looked very comfy. Such a beautiful girl.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri May 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Yup...its the fridge. Envigado likes it especially since this fridge is at the same height as his first fridge from the first time we all lived in Flint. I've got a pretty good snap of Beans outside where her colors show up best. Now, though, since the sun is out, I'm gonna wait to post to see if I can get a better snap!
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Fri May 20, 2011 8:37 pm

she's smiling...i can see that big old kitty smile;)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat May 21, 2011 6:20 pm

ROTFL She's prolly smilin' since she got to the fridge before Envigado...there's not enough room for the both of 'em!
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon May 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Last Saturday, I drank something I know I shouldn't have Embarassed Needless to say, that something left me on the couch the rest of the weekend and much of today so far. I might have still been there if not for all of the kitty cuddles and purrs that I got. Envigado stayed right on the arm of the couch purring constantly. Beans would always come right up to my face to check on me with little mews and then curl up right next to me as tight as possible. I'm so glad that kitties don't judge Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Mon May 23, 2011 8:56 pm

kitties don't care....they won't even care if you throw up right next to em! (last time i was sick i always had a kitty sitting there next to me...don't know if they were wondering if i was going to be okay or if they wanted to see if a hair ball came out!). now sneezing.....sometimes they run like crazy when you sneeze;)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon May 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Hope you're feeling better Arni, I was in the same shape
all weekend.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next