Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

+7
WarriorNY
jeanebellini
bpaquet
BobCat
Sue Short
fiffur
ARNIgal
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 38 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by ARNIgal Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:15 pm

When I am napping, on my bed anyway, I always win in a contest with the window! Smile I love you
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 38 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by bpaquet Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:26 am

We are lucky. There's a window at the head of the bed, so the kitties get the best of both worlds. Of course, Gateway prefers to sleep in the window sill that is on the side of the bed, but he does jump up to be by us for about 30 minutes.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:20 pm

I am especially lucky when I go to bed for the night...at least in the kitty department anyway. Envigado will either curl around my head on the pillow or get a spot on my upper body. Shortly thereafter, I'll feel Beans in between my ankles taking a bath :-) ...then she'll fall asleep. Bello, I miss terribly. He would even curl up in my arms in a humid 90-degree day :-)
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Today, when I returned from an exceptionally harsh run (big wind), I collapsed on the couch. Both Kitties checked up on my to make sure I was O.K. After much assurance on my part that I was just exhausted, both Kitties curled up with me until I felt strong enough to carry on with my day! I love you
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Glad you've recovered. Is the wind really high today?
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:40 pm

ARNIgal wrote:Today, when I returned from an exceptionally harsh run (big wind), I collapsed on the couch. Both Kitties checked up on my to make sure I was O.K. After much assurance on my part that I was just exhausted, both Kitties curled up with me until I felt strong enough to carry on with my day! I love you

Very good kitties! They knew exactly what to do. cat
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:27 pm

The wind that day was probably a little upwards of thirty miles per hour...annnnnnd, I triumphantly ran three miles in it and SURVIVED! cheers
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:43 pm

You're NUTS!!!! jocolor
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:25 pm

I may be nuts, but because of my daily running I'm 45 pounds lighter than my heaviest!! Twisted Evil
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:21 pm

That's great Arni.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Flower Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Way to go, Arni! cheers

Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:11 pm

I know what it's like to just try to walk against wind like that, but to run? You're made of sterner stuff my friend. In fact, it made my legs ache from the effort of trying to stand upright in it.

That wind was blowing so hard at times that a falling down drunk would've been held upright! Shocked
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:56 pm

I gotta run or else I feel pretty craptastic for the rest of the day! confused Sleep
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:51 pm

now there's a new word I have to remember....................
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Uh...is it "craptastic"? Wink
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue May 01, 2012 12:20 pm

yup.... Very Happy
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sun May 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Heeeee! ROTFL

Anyway, today Beans and I took a little walk in the backyard and the neighbor kitty Roxi was out there. The neighbor in the back apartment ties her up like a doggie, which, apparently, Roxi likes. confused Before Beans saw Roxi, she decided to munch on some grass. As Roxi got closer, Beans saw her and gave her a couple of really curt hisses...and went back to munching her grass. flower
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon May 07, 2012 3:02 pm

A couple of people have just heard Beans when she is bringing me a toy. Now I have eyewitness proof that she sounds like she is dying when she does this... I love you
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon May 07, 2012 9:24 pm

I love you
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon May 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Haahaa! Mrrrrrowr!
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue May 08, 2012 11:43 am

hehehehehehehe................caught in the act. cat
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu May 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Yeah, some of my neighbors have asked me what's wrong with my cat while wondering why I don't have more of an alarmed reaction to her "dying kitty" noise! affraid

Today, both Beans and Envigado took away a half hour of my life that I will not get back! While doing my pushups this morning Beans decided I needed a ten pound weight on my back, which it was her body of course! Next, when I was doing situps, Beans decided to be super cuddly and went to sleep on my tummy! Envigado decided he had to be cuddly too. Since Beans already had me nearly immobile, Envigado was able to curl around my head and purr really loud. At 5:30 am, I guess I didn't really want to be awake and I kind of welcomed the nap! I love you
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri May 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Wooooo-boy...! I think Envigado and Beans are going to make the morning cuddle nap a regular thing...! This happened again except Envigado didn't curl as tightly around my head! Smile I love you

Just now though, a strange thing happened with my kitties! I sat down at the chair by the door to answer a text and both cats sat on my lap to take a look outside. I think I sat in that chair a bit too long since I was appreciating the fact that both sat in my lap at the same time! Heck, Envigado NEVER sits in my lap! affraid
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat May 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Well now, you can't really say that anymore can you? He did sit in your lap yesterday in that chair.

Had to chuckle at the visual of Beans sitting on your back while you're doing pushups....... Laughing Now how do you do situps with a kitty on your tummy?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sun May 13, 2012 8:16 pm

I don't...I just go back to sleep a little since I don't really want to be awake that early I love you
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next