Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

+7
WarriorNY
jeanebellini
bpaquet
BobCat
Sue Short
fiffur
ARNIgal
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 39 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by fiffur Mon May 14, 2012 12:19 pm

hehehehehehe..........
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) - Page 39 Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by ARNIgal Mon May 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Today, I really wanted to get going on my run...so I didn't let Beans sit on my stomach as I did situps. Well, I kind of felt really bad about that and still do... Sad
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue May 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Thank goodness for the good weather...! Kitties are finally getting in some good window time I love you Very Happy
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue May 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Would some tummy time later do the trick for you and Beans?
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed May 16, 2012 11:48 am

Yeah, maybe she won't be so miffed at not 'helping' you with situps if you let her have tummy time later on...
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu May 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Later on will NOT do for Beans...! Wink She seems to like the soft quality of my running gear. Beans could be alert and stalking a bird via the front window, but as soon as she hears me changing into my running clothes she gets all purry and cuddly I love you Like a Star @ heaven
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri May 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Why that conniving scheming lil minx!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri May 18, 2012 4:48 pm

If I was to give them tummy time now, for instance, the both of them could care less...they have sunny window sills! sunny Sleep

Beans gets a gold star...or a blue one! Like a Star @ heaven Last night after I went to bed my mold allergy cough was so bad that I ended up sitting up in bed as I was coughing. She was so distressed that she brought me four toys, one right after the other...complete with the "dying kitty" meow. I love you I love you I love you
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri May 18, 2012 5:31 pm

That is so precious. When mine flare up Antonio pats my face and holds it between his
hands.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon May 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Awwwwwww...........she is so sweet!

When mom or I aren't feeling well, Bij is extra attentive and cuddly. He'll pat mom's cheek and arm, and give lil kisses too as he snuggles right in as close as he can get. I get kisses and shoulder patting along with the snuggles.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon May 21, 2012 4:49 pm

That night, as soon as Envigado was sure I'd finished coughing and had fallen asleep, he'd sit squarely on my chest. He's the one who will pat me on the cheek to get up or rather, scrape them with his claws until I get up!!
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue May 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Today I don't know WHAT I've done to worry and upset Beans...! Today I get seven toys while drinking my morning joe Question Question Question
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed May 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Maybe she wasn't worried, but wanted to 'gift' you a lot instead.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu May 24, 2012 2:23 pm

You're right! She was probably just making sure that I had the toys she brought me. In the morning, I'll clean up all the toys and put them in her toy box, but that morning I put them in the shell by my bed. She brought me all but one of the toys I put in the big shell.

This morning while me and Beans were walking outside for morning coffee when she decided she wanted to walk around the house and read all the "messages" from the neighborhood kitties. Well, Roxi, the kitty from the back apartment was tied out and she decided she was going to pounce on Beans. Roxi almost got to do it too but Beans gaver her three quick "Hey, can't you see I'm busy!" hisses and Roxi then decided maybe watching Beans from another part of the yard would be safer! Twisted Evil

When it was Envigado's turn to be outside he just sat next to me while I drank my second cup. He was watching the same things I was and every once in a while, he would turn his head to me as if to ask a question about the thing we were watching. I love you Then suddenly he turned to watch something in the driveway and then sort of took off! Good thing I caugh up to him because he almost ate a worm! Urp
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri May 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Yayeee no worm eating from Envigado today! That kind of grossed me out when he almost did it yesterday Razz . Instead the both of us were admiring the fine form of the blue jays as they swooped in to take a single peanut from the feeder Smile Like a Star @ heaven
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat May 26, 2012 10:01 am

Today when I was cooking breakfast, I looked out the window and thought that Beans had somehow gotten back outside! affraid I checked to see that she was safely inside! Apparently my hood now has an outside resident kitty that looks exactly like Beans!
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat May 26, 2012 10:05 am

We have a Gateway lookalike in our neighborhood. It is scary to see him trotting down the street. Glad Beans was safe and sound inside.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Sat May 26, 2012 10:07 am

ARNIgal wrote:Today when I was cooking breakfast, I looked out the window and thought that Beans had somehow gotten back outside! affraid I checked to see that she was safely inside! Apparently my hood now has an outside resident kitty that looks exactly like Beans!

We had a doppelganger when we had Blue as well. It was a little unnerving when I saw the two of them on my porch at once. Here is the blog I wrote about it at the time. http://bluecat1105.blogspot.com/2008/07/seeing-double.html
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat May 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Is it possible this doppleganger of Beans could be related to her?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat May 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Thank you for posting that. I've always loved that picture of Blue on that chair. Relaxed and chilled to
the max.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sun May 27, 2012 9:54 am

Sweet pic! I love you Doppleganger kitty did look quite taken with the white cord! Twisted Evil

A.M. outside coffee with the kitties was quite entertaining this morning! bounce Beans and took a trip around the building so she could read the kitty newspaper. Roxi, from the back, was already out and had taken up a nice quiet spot underneath my car. Beans saw her and hissed. Roxi hissed back, but it appeared to my pre-coffee brain that my car was hissing at Beans. ROTFL

When Envigado got his turn outside, he appeared to have found his mean streak. Up until this morning, he has NEVER displayed any normal kitty predatory stalking/pouncing behavior. Apparently, bitty buzzing and flying grass bugs are his things. Maybe after nearly 14 years, he is figuring he needs to start small! lol!
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Sun May 27, 2012 11:48 am

The white cord was Grommit's tie-out string. He was such a little guy that we only needed a heavy string to tie him out in the front yard. Now that we have the two dogs, there are no more tie-outs - they would get too tangled. Now we have a white gate on the opening to the porch, and we had the railings moved closer together so that we can sit out on the porch with the dogs. Unfortunately they can't get into the front yard that way, but they have a whole big back yard for running.

Sounds like Envigado is taking up Bobby's favorite activity - bug bouncing! That's what I call it. I think it's crickets or grasshoppers that he's after, and he POUNCES with his front feet to make them jump! It tickles me. Maybe I can find the blog I wrote on that subject too!

Editing to say - here is Bobby's bug bouncing blog! (Say that 5 times fast!) http://bluecat1105.blogspot.com/2008/09/bouncing-bugs.html
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun May 27, 2012 12:30 pm

Antonio is into flying thing. Anything that flies is fair game.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun May 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Gateway does the bug bounce too. It's funny to watch. He also does the mole pounce. He waits for a LONG time staring at the ground and then pounces when the mole appears.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon May 28, 2012 11:54 am

Bobby's fur is a really pretty color...its a nice contrast between it and the green grass! Like a Star @ heaven

This morning during coffee time Envigado saw an ant crawling up a blade of grass, and guess what? He pounced! Twisted Evil Also, while I was talking to two of my neighbors, he stayed outside!! bounce Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next